hopelessromantic137 hopelessromantic137 18-21, F 18 Answers Nov 1, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

As long as you're not "wearing" them! Having them show up on the scan as you walk through might be somewhat interesting.

Best Answer

Yes

Best Answer

yes but if they need batteries take them out don't want it going off

Best Answer

yes you can, but if you want to save the trouble and redicule from tsa idiots, you have a couple certain crevises that can be good compartments for those. lol. <br />
(sorry) this is the funniest question I have seen yet ! thnx :)

Best Answer

unless it can be used as a weapon of mass destruction yes

Best Answer

What, like Evian can?

Best Answer

right

Best Answer

LOL

Best Answer

sure, but you can count TSA to open your luggage and pull the **** out in front of everybody if they happen to notice it...just to be mean

Best Answer

I think I would prefer to have it in my carry on, just in case my luggage got lost 0.0

Best Answer

would suspect so as long as the batteries were removed and you don't have lube on ya.

Best Answer

Isn't lube allowed if it's under 3 oz?

Best Answer

i think that is airline by airline or country by country perhaps it is

Best Answer

Allowed. Just don't bring any lube or anything. I know this cuz an ex brought her mini rocket to Utah with her on our vacation2 years ago

Best Answer

Thanks! That really helps :)

Best Answer

I don't know ...never tried to fly with anything like that. But then, I don't have anything like that lol

Best Answer

I would imagine so, but are you OK with the possibility that they'll search the bag in public..?<br />
Maybe leave it in the luggage... unless you can't manage a few hours without it :P

Best Answer

Yes I'm okay with it. If they don't know what a vibrator or ***** is then they are the one with the problem lol

Best Answer

Yes but keep it separate from your luggage, do not pack it, because it is always hilarious to see them in the luggage pick up.

Best Answer

So should I take it in my carry-on bag?

Best Answer

Guess you'll find out. :-) Why not call the airlines and ask? I think they probably are but who knows.

Best Answer

I thought I would ask my wonderful EP cohorts first ;)

Best Answer

:-)

Best Answer

Is it one of those remotely controlled vibrators? If so, the plane's radio communication and navigation systems might activate it during flight, in which case the trip could be a ... well.... a trip!

Best Answer

Best flight ever?

Best Answer