shawnhooper shawnhooper 51-55, T 7 Answers Jul 9, 2010

to a lot of people stars are role models. and it depends on what they do and how much we appreciate and care for them. i mean why look up to someone who is just an actor and is a snob. unlike a actor/singer who actually isn't a snob to their fans. if they care about something, then most will join and applaud that they care.

Best Answer

NOPE, be the king of your on mind

Best Answer

They shouldn't be, but they are to a lot of children and teenagers. A lot of young people don't have anyone in their lives to look up to. They may see nothing but negativity around them and become enamored with celebrities they admire or want to be like in some way. I was that kind of teenager myself. Luckily, the celebrities I looked up to and who I admired were basically all very good people, but a lot of children are looking up to horrible people, which is very bad. <br />
As for whether we should care what they do with their personal lives: No. But, they are role models to children and young people, whether they think they should be, they want to be, others want them to be, or not. So their actions can have either negative or positive affects on the children who are looking up to, and oftentimes, emulating them.

Best Answer

No and no!

Best Answer

no we have our own to live out

Best Answer

You can choose your own role models, famous or not.<br />
Admire people who don't stop trying.

Best Answer

They are not my role models. I suppose they are for some people. Should we care what they do with their lives? In the sense that we should care about all people in general, I suppose so. But I really don't care what they do.

Best Answer