So I guess this is directed at a younger audience, but girls, are 6 pack abs really that attractive? If you had the choice to date a jerk with a six pack or a nice guy that didn't have 6 pack abs, which would you choose?
WasabiHero WasabiHero 18-21, M 9 Answers Jul 28, 2012

You shouldn't be expecting honest answers for this question. Almost all of the women who answers it will be saying "No, I prefer nice guys without a 6-pack."

Best Answer

Unfortunately, I hear where you're coming from. I'm one of those "nice guys" and I never get the girl

Best Answer

Don't worry. There are still some girls out there who are a bit less shallow. :)

Best Answer

Show me one. I've never met one that wasn't.

Best Answer

I'm so proud of my six-pack, I protect it with a la<x>yer of fat.

Best Answer

Yes.

Best Answer

Yes they are VERY attractive but....not as far as making a choice in who to date.

Best Answer

Not from my experience, but I guess you're just a different kind of person than the girls that I've met

Best Answer

I love seeing six packs on males and females. I'm working on it.

Best Answer

I never found them to be physically attractive. A meaty/stocky body is 1000x more attractive than a lanky/tall or otherwise smaller boned guy with six pack abs... at least to me

Best Answer