Fifidog Fifidog 16-17, F 4 Answers Jun 15 in Community

Who did the worker say that to?

Best Answer

My cousin.. They're adopting

Best Answer

Maybe, the kid is a real problem child, and the social worker was just trying to help.

Best Answer

I guess for them it is about having a case history that includes a lot of Family successes.. That means they want a carrier history of their match making efforts being a success. So they may in some cases seek to prevent a child being adopted because they believe that child is uncontrollable and they have the expectation that the adoption will end in disaster and will be a black spot in their carrier records. <br />
It must also be understood that there is an entire bureaucratic empire built upon there being orphans. So the professionals in that industry running orphanages and associated government departments have a vested interest in keeping kids as orphans and restricting adoptions. If they allow all the orphans to be adopted that will eliminate their reason for being and they will find themselves on the unemployment scrap heap.

Best Answer

Yes the top one is right!!

Best Answer

Someone seriously said that?

Best Answer

Yes! I thought that was so mean!!

Best Answer

Are they even allowed to say **** like that?

Best Answer

Who's going to stop them. :-(

Best Answer

That's true

Best Answer