MissGaga MissGaga 22-25, F 6 Answers Jan 24 in Community

No, they are not really atheists, they still need a little god.

Best Answer

So, believing just because we need a little God, seems to me like atheists who are scared :)

Best Answer

Not really , if someone still has a mental representation of a god, they are being honest saying they are not atheists. They may let go of the figure of god eventually.

Best Answer

Yes.. I kind of feel being an agnostic is just a phase till you become an atheist.. once you can let go eventually... Idk.

Best Answer

The point is to become yourself anyway, someone you are at peace with.

Best Answer

Hopefully! :-/

Best Answer

LOLLLLL !!! yea just playing it safe :P

Best Answer

Exactly! LOL!

Best Answer

Well, I am agnostic. I am not scared. Agnostic comes from the words a+gnostic. Gnostic means knowledge. Agnostic means I simply don't have the knowledge. I do not deny the existence of God and I never say that religions are wrong. I simply haven't convinced.

Best Answer

ha good one...seriously though...to me religion sucks...but there is a spooky side to the physical world so an agnostic says maybe some kinda spirit side to stuff

Best Answer

I understand!

Best Answer

well id say its because u cant prove theres god nor disprove it

Best Answer

so the right answer for it is that u dont know

Best Answer

True... but in my case, fear and intimidation play a role, you can't suddenly throw away the fear you learned since you were a little child.

Best Answer

yeah me too but its also that i cant be sure i have a theory called the horse theory its about why the fck is the horse shaped this way ??? looll :P

Best Answer

Totally! :))

Best Answer

W. C. Fields, -a lifetime agnostic, was discovered reading a Bible on his deathbed. ā€œIā€™m looking for a loop-hole,ā€ he explained.

Best Answer

OMG! He is the worst agnostic ever! LOL!

Best Answer

no

Best Answer