I'm afraid they'd find a puddle on the seat, unless the flight is less than an hour.

Best Answer

is this for real? which airlines?

Best Answer

I think it's because some airlines think they can get away with murder as to negating passengers rights, and also because of cutting corners legally specking as for airlines Airfrance on regional/ domestic routes in and out of CDG. From: Manchester UK, Not to say AF is a bad airline it just depends on the attitude of the cabin crew on that flight also some smaller carriers couldn’t give a damm about they’re paying clientele unless they travel 1st class. Next time I am on a flight I will wear my nappies as I am incontinant, & also if this problem happens I am not caught short James.

Best Answer

WOW...what bastards...i'd threaten to pee the seat if not allowed to access a basic human need...just on principal...and yes...i would...i hate rude service...it would be a pee going to a good cause. (i have spare britches)

Best Answer

I was refering to a flight last year when I was shouted at like I was a kid being scolded by a teacher on a bad day, I was told "SIT DOWN" & not in a nice way to & I wasn't the only passenger who experianced this problem as they only allowed there business class passenger to use the toilets & this was on an aircraft with only 2 toilets.
Don't fly AF on domestic flights out of Manchester was my only thought afterwerds because the flight was over 1hrs long & I was busting for the toilet. James

Best Answer

Shocking treatment.

Best Answer

Yes, but it is hard to prove they denied you. You may need a witness or two to testify in court.

Best Answer

That will last until someone ***** themselves and the airline has to pay for the cleaning..

Best Answer