teksing888 teksing888 31-35, M 8 Answers Nov 8, 2012 in Travel

I'm afraid they'd find a puddle on the seat, unless the flight is less than an hour.

Best Answer

is this for real? which airlines?

Best Answer

I think it's because some airlines think they can get away with murder as to negating passengers rights, and also because of cutting corners legally specking as for airlines Airfrance on regional/ domestic routes in and out of CDG. From: Manchester UK, Not to say AF is a bad airline it just depends on the attitude of the cabin crew on that flight also some smaller carriers couldn’t give a damm about they’re paying clientele unless they travel 1st class. Next time I am on a flight I will wear my nappies as I am incontinant, & also if this problem happens I am not caught short James.

Best Answer

WOW...what bastards...i'd threaten to pee the seat if not allowed to access a basic human need...just on principal...and yes...i would...i hate rude service...it would be a pee going to a good cause. (i have spare britches)

Best Answer

I was refering to a flight last year when I was shouted at like I was a kid being scolded by a teacher on a bad day, I was told "SIT DOWN" & not in a nice way to & I wasn't the only passenger who experianced this problem as they only allowed there business class passenger to use the toilets & this was on an aircraft with only 2 toilets.
Don't fly AF on domestic flights out of Manchester was my only thought afterwerds because the flight was over 1hrs long & I was busting for the toilet. James

Best Answer

Shocking treatment.

Best Answer

For awhile after 911, when we flew to Reagan National Airport in Washington, DC .. no one was allowed to leave their seats for 30 minutes before we were going to land.

I made several of those flights .. and no one ever seemed to have a problem with it.

But I've never heard of airlines just generally not allowing passengers to use the toilets on short haul flights. Which are you referring to??

Best Answer

I would avoid those for sure.

Best Answer

Is one of them airfrance as I wasen't allowed to use the toilet during a flight between MAN-CDG and this was over an hour long, cause if it was next time I am going to wear a nappy/diaper to avoid the problem.

Best Answer

What is their reasoning for that??? I've flown on short flights .. under an hour and there are no such restrictions.

Best Answer

Have you travelled on Airfrance out of Manchester Airport?
as last year I got shouted at for trying to go to the toilet so was busting by the time we landed in Paris CDG.

Best Answer

Was One of these Airfrance? As I had a rotten experiance with them whilst flying from Manchester airport to Paris CDG. please read my posts on this subject for the details.
James

Best Answer

Yes, but it is hard to prove they denied you. You may need a witness or two to testify in court.

Best Answer

That will last until someone ***** themselves and the airline has to pay for the cleaning..

Best Answer

They do that?

Best Answer

Some airlines allow you to use the toilet during flights others don't and thats against human rights.

Best Answer