Being single is so "special." Do you wrap presents for yourself too? UPDATE: From all the bitter hateful answers, it appears that none of you feminists are having a merry solo Xmas. I am sad for you.
DozerDan DozerDan 66-70, M 8 Answers Dec 24, 2012 in Singledom

**** of the year award goes to dozy dan!

Best Answer

Best Answer

Well hey there, jackass. Now you get to see a bit of my bitchy side. Congratulations.

The real question here is, why are you so pathetic that you have to vent your frustration by attempting to offend others?

Now, I'm not a feminist. By my answer to your question the other night, its quite plain that I'm an equalist. But I'm sure if a feminist were to respond to your lame attempt at being a tough guy, it might look a little something like this:

"Hey fuckbag, I'd rather be alone than catering to a pig of a man, who's such a ******* loser that he has to talk **** online to get a little bit of female attention."

Wow. She sounds like a real *****! Have a nice day. =]

Best Answer

I am so glad you are enjoying a Happy solo Xmas.

Best Answer

Rofl. Is that really the best you've got? Come on!
Fyi, I don't do Christmas. Nice try though babycakes.

Best Answer

Wow , you are even more of a prik now than before......bravo !

Best Answer

Not sure what being feminist has to do with being single. I'm sure you'll slap that on widowed women and single mom's those who don't have a choice in the matter, wouldnt you. Anyway, eat ****.

Best Answer

HAHAHAHAHA! You have officially amazed me my friend. Respect for you has gone through the roof :)

Best Answer

Of course you're "not sure," hon. It would conflict with your carefully memorized feminist dogma. Enjoy your single Xmas.

Best Answer

I don't ask why single men are single. None of my business, none of my assumption. You can still eat **** though. Have a bitter Christmas, troll boy.

Best Answer

LOL. You do sound bitter, now that you mentioned it. Have another helping of solo comfort food.

Best Answer

Hm, seems like there's no way to reason with a troll. Shame on me for taking the bait, even more shame on you for such an insipid, uncreative, hateful and unintelligent topic. May your deity of choice have mercy on your sad existence and from the bottom of my heart, Merry Christmas..seek help soon.

Best Answer

He's old and bitter. Pay him no mind. =]

Best Answer

Just mad my mom woke me up so early, had to lay my claws into someone this morning. Merry Xmas to you :3

Best Answer

why are you so hateful on a day that is suppose to be filled with love and forgiveness?

Best Answer

I am not nor have I ever been feminist.

I am however, all woman. I feminine woman. Not a b either.

Just like not all men are ***** masters or jerks.

Are you a traditional male animal? Ahem, gentleman I mean? Lol. Just a little fun here. I hope you have a merry Christmas!

Best Answer

Ah, the standard slogan of 3rd wave feminists, "I'm not a feminist, but (all the standard feminist dogma)" Have a merry solo Xmas.

Best Answer

You sir are hyper- critical of women. But, thanks for the Christmas wishes.

Best Answer

My wife is a feminist and we put up the decorations together, and we're celebrating with our family.

Do you even know what a feminist is?

Best Answer