anticonformist anticonformist 26-30, M 6 Answers May 9, 2013 in LGBT

I would like to i guess at some point. The question is where do you get a man that spanks these days that everyone is all about equality, and all against discipline?

Best Answer

this is unbelievable.

Best Answer

I want to be in one. I am a submissive guy who seeks a dominant, yet caring, male lover to take me in hand.

Best Answer

There is no working out for it...either you accept your position in the relationship or don't and leave...I decided to stay and take whatever punishment I deserved from my better...He provides me with everything I need and gives me a reason to smile every day...good enough for the likes of me...

Best Answer

I was it worked well, was put in chastity device made me adore him and his friends

Best Answer

what is a chastity device? and why did you adore his friends?

Best Answer

It's a device that keeps you from your own penis and I adored his friends because I was asked to

Best Answer

'Cause I may be bad, but I'm perfectly good at itSex in the air, I don't care, I love the smell of itSticks and stones may break my bonesBut chains and whips excite me

Best Answer