anticonformist anticonformist 26-30, M 6 Answers May 9, 2013 in LGBT

I would like to i guess at some point. The question is where do you get a man that spanks these days that everyone is all about equality, and all against discipline?

Best Answer

this is unbelievable.

Best Answer

I want to be in one. I am a submissive guy who seeks a dominant, yet caring, male lover to take me in hand.

Best Answer

I feel for you. ;)

Best Answer

I was it worked well, was put in chastity device made me adore him and his friends

Best Answer

what is a chastity device? and why did you adore his friends?

Best Answer

It's a device that keeps you from your own penis and I adored his friends because I was asked to

Best Answer

There is no working out for it...either you accept your position in the relationship or don't and leave...I decided to stay and take whatever punishment I deserved from my better...He provides me with everything I need and gives me a reason to smile every day...good enough for the likes of me...

Best Answer

Aww. That's so so sweet. :3 So are you happy in your relationship? :)

Best Answer

'Cause I may be bad, but I'm perfectly good at itSex in the air, I don't care, I love the smell of itSticks and stones may break my bonesBut chains and whips excite me

Best Answer