yeshuja yeshuja 31-35, M 16 Answers Jul 21, 2012

Some are, but I'm not...I don't mind being naked around my friends.

Best Answer

It wasn't that long ago that any guy would have seen all of his male friends naked and they would have seen him. Embarrassment may have been part of the first nude experiences in gym class, but it soon ended. Aside from the fact that all fathers and sons had constant nude experiences, schools had mandatory gym showering from 7th grade onward, any sports activities meant teammates and friends were changing and showering together. If the warm weather included public pools or visits to the beach, everybody was naked in the bathhouses and those showers. College life meant constant nudity with guys in the dorm in the gang showers. All males were expected to have military service until the draft ended - and there was no privacy in the toilets or showers there - a never-ending nudity show. Co-workers in many fields showered together at the workplace if the job was dirty or else co-workers were nude together in workplace team sports or even shared hotel rooms on business trips. If the male had a roommate in early adulthood there was expected nudity and guys that went to the YMCA together were swimming nude and spent lots of time naked together. It's only recently that males stopped being nude with each other on a regular/routine basis. It's sad the question would have to be asked because NOT being naked in front of your friends is the strange (new) life situation. The constant male nudity together was a normal bonding and life experience, now relegated to sports or military service and a few gyms.

Best Answer

I am. Never been nude in front of friends or family since I was a kid. The only time I remember being nude was when I was 7 or 8 and we had a foster kid. The kid had lice and so my mom had us take a bath and she came in to put stuff in our hair. I was uncomfortable being nude and grabbed a wash cloth to cover up my private parts.

Best Answer

Not at all :)

Best Answer

i may should be, but i'm not.

Best Answer

why would you say you should be?

Best Answer

i'm not always the guy with the most in the locker room. lol

Best Answer

always comes down to that. it's a good thing you're not embarrassed, though.

Best Answer

I am.

Best Answer

why?

Best Answer

Just a gut feeling.

Best Answer

Yes, when we were invited to a men's nude health club. This was the first time for both of us. We were being encouraged to get naked by other guy members. One of the members was an old school friend and was glad seeing my friend and me in the club. This was would his his first time seeing me naked. He and another senior club member would help us get undressed. I was first, as my friend watched with some anxiety, still in his snug winter sports outfit. I was blushing as my old school friend joyfully began slowly unfastening snaps, opening the leg zippers on my snug blue ski pants, then undoing the shoulder straps as the front bib dropped to my waist. It was embarrassing for me, him and my friend about to see me naked, but enjoyed how he was getting all the warm snug layers of winter sports clothes off. Soon, he had me down to snug red briefs, my last protective layer, keeping my erection very snug and secure. The other nudist club member with my friend, still clothed waited for my old school friend, the other club member to finish getting me naked as my tight red briefs were pulled down and off. Now I was naked and yes embarrassed and blushing too,with a nice healthy erection standing at attention. My old school mate and friend gave a big cheer as I blushed, trying to cover my fully exposed body. The one good part in this was that my friend will soon be naked, as the other member began getting him out of all his snug clothes. This was the first time for either of us seeing one another in the nude and now he was blushing as the other nude club member undressed him. Once we were both naked, he and I liked seeing one another without our clothes on, then followed both club members out to the club exercise area and the large swimming pool, now feeling good, being with all these naked guys.My friend and I were n't embarrassed any more being naked.

Best Answer

No absolutely not.

Best Answer

I have a few friends that aren't part of the "club". Mostly guys. We don't get naked with each other. There are also one or two girls I know that might take it the wrong way-they want to come on to me, but I just want to be friends with them. Also, there are also a couple of girls I know that I don't want to take my clothes off in front of when it's cold because, you know, I'd prefer to have them see me when I'm a bit "bigger". I'm more of a "grower" than a "shower" in that respect. When it's fairly big, but not necessarily sticking up in the air is when I like to be seen by the girls.

Best Answer

I think slits with nothing sticking out are sexy. Then, too, I have a chick friend who has a big furry bush that I think is cool. Anything but big sloppy folds of fat is cool with me.

Best Answer