BackUpLeela BackUpLeela 31-35 15 Answers Apr 21, 2012

I've often found that the more abstract their art, the more pretentious they tend to be.

Best Answer

you know it really depends most aren't but far too many are. It's just like everything else not every musician is a cocky D-bag, and nor is every actor a prosthetic person but a lot are and they all get thrown under the umbrella. If you meet an artist who isn't they can be some of the most interesting people to talk to because they have a unique way to see the world. But the narcissistic ones make you want to lock them up in a cell and throw away the key.

Best Answer

Not real artist. Those that think of themselves as artists but aren't are tedious and pretentious

Best Answer

Yes. Mostly the ones who don't produce art.

Best Answer

I've found that artists who come from families with money tend to be more pretentious.

Best Answer

Actually, they are quite the opposite. They are more apt to be vwery interesting, very creative, and sexually uninhibited. I think that you may find yourself hooked after a roll in the hay with one.

Best Answer

some aren't

Best Answer

I was going to say "expressive," but sure, those work too I guess. -_-

Best Answer

Some. Though I would say they tend more towards pretentious than tedious.

Best Answer

Some are

Best Answer