Hello guys I have had an Asian woman obsession for the longest time I just love asian girls. I think a lot of it has to do with their small petite frames and because of that I always imagined that they may be a little " smugger" fit when it comes to sex. granted I know the answer won't define every asian ever but still for those guys who have experience or women who have had convos on their tightness what is the consensus? are asian women tighter than other women ?
2horny4myowngood 2horny4myowngood 18-21, M 17 Answers Feb 26, 2012

Well,

I have had sex with more than 20 different women and I can tell you that they ARE tighter than most other women. That is not to say that other women are not tight, by keeping in shape women can stay tight, but that the Asian woman is simply "designed" to be tight.

With that said I have to share this, the tightest ***** of all is a Filipina woman!

I'm going to share something with you that you can choose to believe or not it's up to you, but this really happened. I was in the Navy in the early 80's and on shore leave in Olongopo, in the Philippines and started a relationship with this woman I called "Little Bit." She was a sweetheart and I really cared for her and after being with her a few times and noticing that she didn't *** I asked her if she ever had and she said , "No." So I said, "I will make you *** tonight." Well, we started and to make a long story short I made her ***, but not like anything I had ever experienced before. When she came her ***** contracted SO HARD around my **** that I LITERALLY YELLED OUT LOUD! It was like a vise around my ****! We fell in love, she got pregnant and the rest is history!

Bottom line: Filipinas have MAGIC ******!

Best Answer

ya I think its because their vagaina goes in the same as their eyes instead of up and down

Best Answer

Did you just imply that they have slanted vaginas? yeah you win lol

Best Answer

thanks I told a young kid about 19 that worked for me and he thought about it and believed it... was some funny stuff

Best Answer

Just physiological normalities that have always been there. Both asian men and women have smaller genitals, caucasians are in the middle, and blacks have both sides larger by a margin (on average).

Go for chinese or korean. I prefer korean. Sexy, sweet, firm and tight. Can't go wrong

Best Answer

I had sex with a Filipino girl, and she has had sex before, and she was extremely tight. We had a very hard time putting it in, and when it finally went in, she flexed herself a little bit and the "grip" was so tight, it kind of hurt. But then when we slowly eased into it, it became perfectly snug.

Best Answer

I am a black girl, and I've been told that I have the tightest ***** ever by someone who dated mostly Asians! And I'm able to hold a pin one inch in my vagina for unlimited times while doing kegals! Can't do it much during sex because he says it makes it to tight to ***! Which is

the same reason we don't do anal! He isn't very big either!

Best Answer

Of course they do, they are smaller in general so everything is much much smaller.

I heard a lot of asian women get C-sessions during child birth because there hips are more narrow and there vaginas are smaller. BUT, if you dated an asian girl who has given birth before, you could say she is average like white women, and that asian is not as tight. Yes Asians are tighter.. and it has nothing to do with how many partners asians have. (Some idiots think it could be because white women have more sex) from what i know.. that's not true. Long story short, i dated a caucasian and a asian girl, no one had more partners then the other. The caucasian girl was not promisuous! The asian girl was just still tighter. That's how they are build overall. They also have smaller bones or something.

Best Answer

yes they are definitely tighter, which actually can be a problem (I have a bigger than average ****). Several Asian girls I've done have been so tight that their face always contorts in pain when I penetrate them. Not such a turn on for me.

Best Answer

Me too but if you stay with them they usually get used to it. But I still have to be careful not to get too rough too fast.

Best Answer

well damn that's a downer

Best Answer

hmm well that makes sense, still any semblance of pain tends to ruin sex for me

Best Answer

Yess..it is..my girl is 148cm and 42kg..I have sex other girl before but never come across with one like this really small cute girl..evrytime my d*** slotted in..it really goes deep and really tight in and fit ...mayb due to the size ..her uterus and vgina is small..soo my conclusion is...choose according to your size..hehehe

Best Answer

I am an Asian and I have an average size penis (5 and 1/2). One Asian girl that I had sex with was a swimmer and she had very tight *****. My ex-girlfriend, another Asian, had very loose *****, as loose as my wife's (white). They are not athletic at all. How tight ***** is depend on how strong the muscle is and how tense they feel during intercourse, not size of female body or penis, unless your penis is extremely big.

Best Answer

First off the word is "snug", not smug(ger). Second, no. Asian women are not "geisha dolls", or ," dragon ladies", or miniature sex slaves. Many are petite because of ancestry, but not all( my chinese ex is 5'8, and,has a body many of her blk girl friends compliment as "sistah like". From my exlerience with women, her body and her vagina is NO different tham any other womens! Sorry but maybe some women, including asian women, don't simply tbrow their reproductive organs out on the "open market", so maybe tbey are virgins, or have had minimal sexual partners. True some women do have wide vaginas, but that could be due to sexual experience, comfort in intercourse or may e her own particular family genetics( dated an egyptian lady friend whose lady parts seemed very open and well self lubricated!) Differntlent women, different body types. Its almost as silly as what race of men have the "biggest"....

Best Answer

Criticizes typo.
Has exlerience with women.

Best Answer

Yes they are, my new g/f is half Asian, and they are tighter, much tighter, its actually a problem if you are well endowed. But I will never go back, if you find a good one, keep her, I did. Best decision I ever made

Best Answer

Yes

Best Answer

I lived all over Asia from 1982-1992. I've been with more more Asian women than most men can dream of. Hands down, Korean women are the tightest ******* in Asia. Japanese are a close 2nd and are the loudest. Filipinas are the wildest and most fun. Thai & Vietnamese lot of fun too. All said, my favorite is Japanese and filipinas.

Best Answer

Yes, and Asian penises are quite a bit smaller.

Best Answer

sooooooo tight! Especially Chinese. They will not have sex experience before 23-24 years old.

Best Answer