Male and female aspies are welcomed
lastdaysman lastdaysman 26-30, M 13 Answers Nov 27, 2011

We're inept at reading social signals unfortunately soooo that would mean a big,fat "F-" in the flirting department. :s

Best Answer

Um my boyfriend is an aspie and he kinds sucks at it...it doesn't help tht hes 15 and looks 12...but he's really sweet! But flat out flirting doesn't seem to work for him.

Best Answer

I would imagine terrible.

Best Answer

Bigot filth.

Best Answer

I have been looking into Aspergers and realizing I have most of the traits that they describe. I have been too scared to go talk to someone about it, but I can say this much, I am terrible at flirting!!

If I ever go out with my friends for drinks they say that I make it seem like I'm married and seem very shut off from everyone. Or if I'm just by myself in a book store or something and see someone attractive I can't even look up at them even though I may want them to talk to me.

Best Answer

We either don't try or are perhaps too forward and set the person off.

Best Answer

I'd say we're just to forward and we always set people off.

Best Answer

I have aspergers syndrome, and I have been told that I flirt like a twelve year old.

Best Answer

Nobody has even called me a flirt once in my life but I believe that I'm a cautious type.

Best Answer

I tend to be suspicious.

Best Answer

I have aspergers as well. I think what works is if their interested in you first (however that may happen), then you act romantically uninterested to make sure... Then you go for the kill

Best Answer

I didn't have my first relationship until I was 21.

Best Answer

I never had any relationship once at all.

Best Answer

Really?

Best Answer

Yes it's true.

Best Answer

depends if they read tip on how to do it.

Best Answer

My guess would be that in this area it depends on the individual. My son is an Aspie, and it usually takes girls about five seconds to go from "I can't stand you" to putting their lips on him. Of course he is only 13 right now, so this may change as the girls mature (?).

Best Answer

I didn't get kissed until I was 17 but I had problems with girls way before I was in high school because most of it first started in 2nd and 3rd grade.

Best Answer

That never worked for me.

Best Answer