thisisevenlessfunnow thisisevenlessfunnow 26-30, M 23 Answers Dec 15, 2012 in Health

The only real ones, I believe...

Best Answer

Since the nation was founded as a secular nation, NOT a christian nation, yes, they would be.. they'd be THE real Americans, if you would.

Best Answer

No. Atheists accept reality and take responsibility.

Best Answer

Best Answer

they are super americans. They can fly and they also wear underwear over their pants.

Best Answer

No, that would be Mormans.

Best Answer

Well at least they're real.

Best Answer

The thinking ones.

Best Answer

No.

Best Answer

I'm not an atheist, I'm anti-theist, there's a difference, and I'm more American than most. I've owned my own business for decades, I've paid nearly a million in taxes, I collected unemployment for a month in '89, and I've never collected welfare. All that, and I'm flat broke and just as destitute as anyone, and yet I still believe that I can overcome and persevere. Too much rhetoric on religion these days and not enough talk about reality. Get your heads out of the sand and take a look around. This country is on the verge of collapse, and all people wanna know is if their neighbor believes in the giant spaghetti monster. That's not very constructive.

Best Answer

I have never met one but that doesn’t mean they don’t exist.

Best Answer

I am an atheist, I don not believe in silly superstitions, in the same way I do not believe in Zeus, Thor, Allah, Buddha or astrology. <br />
And what is this three person’s all about? You are victims of geography and your parent’s heritage.<br />
Religion is divisive; you will obtain your salvation in heaven… so that makes it a death cult.<br />
Get off your knees, USA.

Best Answer

I'm sure it doesn't matter what faith Americans had if there was another Vietnam and the draft started again. They'd all be sent somewhere to take their chances as so called real Americans!

Best Answer

I suppose it depends on what you think is a real American. I'm atheist and I feel like I'm a real American. I'm a fifth generation native-born US citizen. I vote in every election. I volunteer in my community and keep my yard clean and free of vermin. I don't have a flag but I stand for the Pledge. I don't say the "under God" part as my own little protest but nobody notices anyway. And I try desperately to remain moderate in a country full of extreme views.

Best Answer

Only if atheism now is counted to be a nationality.

Best Answer

define "real American"

Best Answer

Is religion really what defines someone as an American?

Best Answer

I'm asking the questions here, buddy.

Best Answer

Buddy?

Best Answer

Yeah, buddy.

Best Answer

Best Answer