Karll Karll 56-60, M 7 Answers Jan 7, 2013 in Beliefs

I think they're more important to the people who have them than they are to the partner(s). I'm gifted in one of those categories and I get comments from my partners but it's been more of a hassle than anything throughout my life. Most of the compliments I get are not due to my size but my effort/experience, when I apply it. My size helps my own self-esteem at times, but all-in-all it doesn't matter at all. Like I said, it just makes life harder overall.

Best Answer

I should add though, there are some people who ARE attracted to a large penis or large breasts, obviously. So when it comes to those people, yes, it matters, but it won't matter for everyone - won't matter for MOST partners.

Best Answer

Well, obviously, if you have big br*****, I can understand the hassle (not the *** hole)... If it just makes life harder overall, you may want to consider changing your username to infracaliber... Extra Thank you!

Best Answer

So, rather myths, eh? Food for thought (Or is it Thought I was hungry?): Do women really prefer a really big ****, or do they just want enough girth to make them feel full? | Answerbag (http://www.answerbag.com/q_view/953442), The Trtuth About Penis Size (http://news.menshealth.com/the-truth-about-penis-size/2012/10/20/). Thank you again!

Best Answer

I don't know, I don't have either.

Best Answer

In that case, the question becomes "Should big br***** and a big p**** (in the same person...) be really that important, why do the birds flock in the rain?" Thank you, devix!

Best Answer

big brother and big poops really important?<br />
dunno about the first<br />
............ but the second feels really good after the christmas feasting!<br />
respect, from robbie

Best Answer

"big brother and big poops" Ha! Ha! Ha! I find that funny!
"... but the second feels really good after the christmas feasting!"
You mean it didn't feel really good before?
Thank you, robbie!

Best Answer

Were fundamentally attracted to such for a reason.

Best Answer

But then didn't I notice somewhere that your username was lessthan... Thank you!

Best Answer

I'm less than a hero, not in anything else if thats what youre getting at..

Best Answer

Just kidding! I didn't want to offend you. If I did, my apologies.

Best Answer

Speaking as a guy, the big br**** are not important to me. I'm sure I'm not the only guy who feels that they should be proportional, and huge plastic ones just look humorous. So I guess that one's a myth. As for a big p*****, I've heard most of the women I've talked to say that as long as it's a decent size, the person attached to it and what he is able to do with it is much more important than just size. So that one is a semi-myth, I guess.

Best Answer

Fair enough, I'd say! As for the big br*****, I'll pass the info along to Dolly Parton, Pamela Anderson,... As for a big p****, do I understand 3 inches wouldn't exactly qualify? Not even a bronze medal? Thank you, paskyno!

Best Answer