Is she a lot less attractive if her butt isn't big? :(
Ren20020 Ren20020 18-21, F 19 Answers Dec 10, 2013 in Community

if all someone can see is butts, they're not very interesting themselves. who cares. attractiveness is in the eye of the beholder anyway

Best Answer

big *** can be great, tiny *** can be also. it depends on the woman. it has to fit her. both can look ugly or beautiful.

Best Answer

"I like big butts and I cannot lie!!" ....

Best Answer

"baby got back"

Best Answer

Like really huge fat butts? :( nobody likes slim girls anymore

Best Answer

Relax it's just a song I was quoting... there is someone for everyone, of this I am sure...

Best Answer

Why do men like fat now?

Best Answer

Many slim girls with big butts...

Best Answer

******* stupid song about how fat girls are best

Best Answer

I don't like big butts on girls

Best Answer

Only in The Sudan ... where being able to store a Lot of Fat is considered a great attribute! That means the woman is less likely to die during the droughts and due to lack of food for days upon end!

Best Answer

Yea

Best Answer

For some people yes for others no. But then with age it seems 95% will have them any way.

Best Answer

Some men are butt men...some leg men, many are boob guys, and a few of us enjoy pretty faces and hair.

All of the above is unimportant after you discover the real girl inside...

Best Answer

The outside is far more important than the inside

Best Answer

I'm sorry to disagree...the outside changes with age and accident. The inside is true...

Best Answer

big, small. it's not about the boo'tay. it's about that face :P

Best Answer

A bit difficult on toilet seats

Best Answer

Everyone finds beauty in different things - big butts, small buts, skinny, fat, tall, short, brown hair, green eyes, .... the list goes on and on. Just be yourself and be healthy. If someone doesn't love you for that then they are not the right person for you.

Best Answer

sometimes

Best Answer

Depends on who you ask

Best Answer

Big butt girls like me get all the attention.I am kidding but men stare it is not even funny.

Best Answer

That's good for u.....

Best Answer