everton13 everton13 46-50, F 15 Answers Jul 9, 2009

Sure they are! All vultures are the spirits of dead lawyers.

Best Answer

yes i believe that some times spirits can come in earth through birds ,ravens,when the death of the body is recently

Best Answer

for what it is worth my father passed recently and two days later a wild bird came to my porch i went to it and picked it up and rested it on my finger,i brought the bird into my house and all my children stoked it,i went back on the porch and spoke to the bird and told it that it could go and that we would be ok,the bird looked at me and just kept bl<x>inking its eyes and looking at me,i held the bird higher and thrusted my finger forward thinking it would fly away but it just held on tighter to me so again i spoke to it and asked it what it wanted and again it just looked at me constantly bl<x>inking its eyes so i realized it did not want to go so i brought it back out onto the porch and placed it on my washing line and put a piece of bread for it,the next day there was a pile of feathers on the porch floor and i realized that my cat had eaten it,now as strange as this sounds i swear on everything i hold sacred that it is true,i dont know what to make of it but nothing like that as ever happened before

Best Answer

we believe that ravens carry the souls of our ancestors and loved ones to visit the living. it is a really comforting thought:) i remember a few weeks after my son was born my husband's grandmother's coffee cup fell from our kitchen shelf (which was almost impossible). when i bent to retrieve it i noticed 2 ravens outside the window. they were both looking in. i went to fetch my son and husband and they were still there upon our return, as if waiting patiently. i showed them my son. they stayed for a moment or two then flew away:) who knows if it is all real but it is a nice thought anyway:)

Best Answer

And to think all this time I thought they were little feathered animals that fly.

Best Answer

I would love it if they were. But I seriously wonder what one can do wrong in his life to deserve ending up as something as ugly as a seagull.

Best Answer

i don't believe so...<br />
birds are their own spirits.<br />
they are also animals like us, you know... : )

Best Answer

Hi everton13<br />
better than that! Birds are the descendants of the dinosaurs who ruled The Earth for millions of years. Fantastic idea dinosaurs live amongst us without getting in the way or even being noticed!<br />
:)

Best Answer

No. Birds are winged, bipedal, endothermic (warm-blooded), vertebrate animals that lay eggs.<br />
Some think they evolved from dinausaurs, others disagree but they don’t have another theroy to counter the dinausaur theory. So it’s all up in the air still.<br />
It would be nice if the world wasn’t what we thought it was. What you see is what you get until proven otherwise (which it hasen’t). Sorry to burst the “spiritual bubble” here.<br />
If you want to belive in fairytales, it’s your perogative though :) You have the right to believe anything (in some countries).

Best Answer

I always thought they were the ancestors of dinosaurs, but your conception is much more poetic...

Best Answer

What a fanciful idea! If they are, I'm glad. Because they seem to be having an awful good time in my garden!

Best Answer

???????.....hmmmm....im pretty sure that their just birds!!!!!!!!!...why?...did they say something different to you???????

Best Answer