UnderEli UnderEli 41-45, M 14 Answers Sep 27, 2012 in Religion

yup they are the meanest toughest bastards on the planet hate everyone and will kill u just for spite so dont go there muslims <br />
ohh and i believe that canada has just closed its embassy in tehran so the iranians might be feeling a little low

Best Answer

That's what I thought.

Best Answer

I don't know about places like rural communities or Toronto, but other urban areas I've been to seem to be fine. I've never witnessed any open discrimination against Muslims in my entire life.

Best Answer

I'm having trouble deciphering Iran's "official" reaction, too.

Best Answer

That's great...possibly about the funniest thing I've ever heard.

Best Answer

: )

Best Answer

Not in my lifetime. The neighborhood where I live is mostly East Indian. There is a Sikh temple across the street, a Christian Church on the other side of the street from that, a Muslim Mosque on this side of the same intersection and a non denominational Church up the street from that. There is no violence or animosity of anyone regardless of their religion. It is peaceful here. Only sense I can make of it is that someone greatly misunderstood the concept behind the CBC's " Little Mosque on the Prairie." :(

Best Answer

I see your point. I guess Iran didn't look too closely under its magnifying glass? They completely missed your street.

Best Answer

I live in Canada and can't speak for everywhere but I've never heard anything like that, or witnessed it being a problem. I love diversity and the fact that people may be afraid to come to Canada and add to it saddens me.

Best Answer

Hasn't Canada's policy of multiculturalism been enshrined in a Charter of Rights and Freedoms, or something? What was the gov't in Iran talking about?

Best Answer

Wow! "Intolerant" is the last word I would use to describe Canadians ba<x>sed on all the ones I've met so far.

Best Answer

Me too. Perhaps the Canadian delegation left a frog (with a trademark maple leaf) on Iran's seat at the U.N. General assembly, and Iran didn't think it was that funny?

Best Answer

ROFL!!! Could be! hahahaha

Best Answer

; )

Best Answer

Oh, come on. It's not so much their religious intolerance, it's probably their intolerance to their **** being blown up.

Best Answer

Nice..

Best Answer

I guess I'd be mad too if my **** was blown up.

Best Answer

Are you serious!?!?!?!?! Canadas awesome! were so open to all religions! its America thats in the wrong

Best Answer

I'm not kidding. The Iranian gov't warned its people not to visit Canada.

Best Answer

It's not Canada or Canadians but a neocon government with a twisted view of the world. The neocon Harper government is going way beyond what even the US rightwingers are dreaming about. They're all out for Israel at all costs, and they don't have any finesse whatsoever in international relations. Withdrawing an embassy from Iran is a blunder. It's unfortunately not the only one, or the last one, this bunch on nincompoops has performed in relations with external affairs. Until Canadians vote them out of power as soon as they can...

Best Answer

I was wondering what all the hot air and foul odor was about. Hopefully they won't have to hold their collective breath too long.

Best Answer

There's an interesting development there. Our own neocons were firmly convinced that Mitt Romney, with the huge amount of funding that he's got, would trounce Barack Obama in the US Fall election. So they went all-out for the Israeli hawks around Netanyahu, who've been gung-ho for at least six months to launch an attack on Iran, with probably disastrous effects. They know Obama won't go for it. However, now that Obama seems to be able to win in November, Harper is backing down from his gung-ho stance for the Israeli government, at least in public. Funny...but not funny at all when you think about what's at stake.

Best Answer

I guess thats why every corner store is own by a muslim

Best Answer

Really? I thought the Chinese had cornered that market?

Best Answer

I think they need love.

Best Answer

Who? Iranians or Canadians? Sounds like they should get together for one massive group hug.

Best Answer

That might explain why many Iranians ae coming too Canada then....

Best Answer

Could be? It's as good an explanation as any I've heard so far.

Best Answer