justarif justarif 26-30, M 24 Answers Jan 27, 2012

yes.

Best Answer

Cats, but you have to find a sweet one. Dogs need to be walked, go outside all the time, and you have to pick their excrement with nothing but a baggie between your hand and it. ICK

Best Answer

I love them both! They're both special in their own ways. I think my feelings towards dogs and cats are summed up pretty well in the book "The Nose Knows" by Holly Lewitas (http://spunkymysterybooks.com). It's narrated by the author's dog, Spunky, who protects her owner from a guy who is stalking her along with her cat friends. It shows the different personalities of the different animals, all lovable of course, and is a really fun read!

Best Answer

Look at me I am so much better than any cat.<br />
Cats are evil

Best Answer

Definitely dogs! They have so much personality and can really become a part of your family. If you're thinking of adopting a dog, you should read "Rex and the City" by Lee Harrington. It's a really sweet and funny book with a lot of useful information about getting your first dog. The website is some good info tooL http://www.rexandthecity.net/. Good luck!

Best Answer

For many years we had cats and dogs together. The cats were always in charge of course. One day a young stray cat came into our house. She slapped the Old English Sheepdog around the chops and settled down to live with us. Our Persian cat had just died and I think she knew we had a vacancy.

Best Answer

dogs are companions while cats just tolerate you being around them

Best Answer

cats are better cause of the fact that there a little neater not always but sometimes.

Best Answer

Depends on someone's personality. For some, it would be preferably cats and others it would be a dog. <br />
Cats are more independant which dogs are dependant.<br />
Dogs will be there for the owner 24/7 no matter what. A dog is very playful and also, it asks lots of our time. If people have patience going for walks in any weather, then a dog is for them.<br />
I have both and love both.

Best Answer

both are ok but I'll go with dogs, I'm a dog person and I like dogs

Best Answer

I have both. I get upset when they try interbreeding

Best Answer

Cats, of course : )

Best Answer

I have both and I prefer my cat. She has an awesome personality. I have learned that Cats can be trained just like dogs, It all depends on how much time you want to dedicate to your pets.

Best Answer

Depends on your lifestyle. I couldn't take care of a dog at the moment, I'm barely at home. My 2 cats though (both rescued) are just fine as long as I leave food and water out and a few treats hidden around the flat. People say cats care only for themselves, but I like to think we all got our own personal space. They know when it's cuddling time, when it's play time and when it's time to bugger off and let me work.

Best Answer

Dogs are happy to see you all the time, you can play with a dog, take them for walks.

Best Answer

Dogs are better. They are more fun to play with, it's seems like they listen to you, you can walk with them, and they protect you. I have been an owner of both animals, so have experience with both ...

Best Answer

my husband says dogs are better. dogs love you unconditionally. cats care only for themselves. we have one of each and i personal would get rid of both. if they both could be trained to clean up after themselves then i wouldn't mind it.

Best Answer

All relative to the type of owner . <br />
I personally love my dogs , I'm a dog person .

Best Answer