Ttbaby23 Ttbaby23 31-35, F 13 Answers Oct 7, 2013 in Community

There are exceptions to every rule, in this case I would rather not take the chance.

Best Answer

Understood!

Best Answer

Not always. Some people try it once and hate the emptiness in their soul and never do it again

Best Answer

Maybe they can...but I wouldn't risk it. Not when there's heaps of people who are honest. Sometimes it might be a maturity thing, when they get a little older and wiser they may understand how ****** it is.

Best Answer

No, there are no exceptions. Cheaters suck.

Best Answer

Men can change. For some people, they are born with their morals. For others, their morals are born after their mistakes. Thats not to say men will always learn from their mistakes. It just takes the right mistake to change a persons view from bad to good and sometimes people won't change, man or woman. But what do I know? I am just a young man with many mistakes waiting in my future.

Best Answer

They usually don't change, unless they end up with a super hot person who just cant be topped.

Best Answer

I have a really hard time believing they can change....maybe some can?

Best Answer

I think in life anything is possible, with that being said I know that there are habitual cheaters. But I have messed up before and you couldn't pay me to do it again. It's not worth the lying and stress that goes along with it.

Best Answer

see... more then likely you never will..you have seen the error of you ways!

Best Answer

I'd rather someone just leave me than cheat....for sooo many reasons..std's to name 1...

Best Answer

Oh yeah lesson learned! Yeah it's risky business!! Not a fan of that!

Best Answer

Cheaters don't change, they just get better at cheating.

Best Answer

So you don't think a cheater can change in other words! Lol

Best Answer

Not usually. I mean there are always exceptions, but for the most part, once someone has cheated or lied, there's never any way to know if they are doing it again. It undermines the whole relationship.

Best Answer

Good point of view!

Best Answer

Not just mine. I've seen it more times than I'd care to relate. Relationships are destroyed by things like this. Once you can't trust someone, it is doomed.

Best Answer