Probably....

Best Answer

Cow and Chicken, that's all I have to say.

Best Answer

H.R. CROFT, HANNA BARBERRA definitely are creative and students to Timothy Leary I think.... how could they not be a bit altered.

Best Answer

No way, they save the good stuff for interviewing the guys who ar going to hang out with the little kids who star in the shows. And I think they prob spike the drinks of those kids to make their preformance better and highly believable. Yeah, my kids have a perma smile all the time and love to dance out their conversations with me. As they sing-talk in that wonderful high (oppps, can we say high on here) voice. Urs too?

Best Answer

I don't know about today's kids shows, but I do know that many children's books were written by people who used drugs. For that matter, I believe a lot of author did, and probably still do, use drugs, to loosen their minds, or to heighten their awareness. One I have heard of, is Lewis Carroll, who wrote Alice in Wonderland. Also, Arthur Conan Doyle, who wrote Sherlock Holmes. Why should the ones who are producing shows be any different?

Best Answer

teletubbies. no more words needed.

Best Answer

It certainly seems like it.

Best Answer

After the past 22 months of watching them...most definitely yes.

Best Answer