i had a horrible experience, i cant even talk about it now. i was gonna try but i just got knots in my stomach.

Best Answer

Yeah, they are the worst. They play God. They know everyone has to go to them, and they pick and choose who to administer pain to with how they administer novocaine. If they really don't like you they will purposely hit a nerve with the novocaine and your mouth will be numb or burn for months and even years. That's what happened to me when I was supposed to have a $2200 root canal and crown, but changed my mind when I got in the chair and told them just to pull it for $150. The dentist was visibly upset with the loss and just shot me with novacaine in a very mean way, I could tell. I had a bad experience with one other dentist, but most have been decent. One that pulled my wisdom teeth asked me if I thought he was a dentist to help people. I said yes. He said, no, he only did it for the money. I truly think there is something wrong with dentists. I think they're secretly demon possessed.

Best Answer

No, mine offers me pain killer before she starts.

Best Answer

yes and very selfish ones

Best Answer

No, they are the ones that flunked out of med school, but still wanted to be called Dr.

Best Answer

I always thought so. Lol.

Best Answer