Babydoll42 Babydoll42 41-45, F 10 Answers Aug 16, 2012 in Parenting & Family

I don't know bout that lol, every since I've seen that movie blood diamonds I'd rather not wear em that's for sure!! <br />
There r so many beautiful jewels out there that can b used to represent ur relationship and hopefully nobody is losing fingers, limbs of any kind, or their lives for that matter just so their family can eat and I can wear a diamond in my necklace!

Best Answer

Oh.....that was a very disturbing movie, wasn't it?

Best Answer

I don't know about the best friend thing, but gold and diamonds are my favorite colors.

Best Answer

Love is a girls best friend

Best Answer

no.

Best Answer

At least girl's are a diamond's best friend.

Best Answer

Pear-shape or square-shape these rock won't lose their shape... Diamonds are definitely a girl's best friend!

Best Answer

No--gold. Ever try to re-sell a diamond?

Best Answer

True story, a friend had 5 thousand dollar ring and 3 months later when they broke up she tried to take it back to the store and the guy said he felt bad for her so he would go as high as 950 and that was him doin her a favor he said!! I was shocked at the mark up and how much they plot on someone's pocket to prove how much they care about their partner!! It's a scam that's for sure!!!

Best Answer

Just pray the vaults at the major diamond companies are never breached---supposedly so many diamonds are kept off the market just to keep the prices up that they'd be not much more valuable than rhinestones.

Best Answer