IMAGINATIONATWORK IMAGINATIONATWORK 36-40 18 Answers Nov 24, 2012 in Community

No. I don't support diamond mining.

Best Answer

no,, vibrators are....

Best Answer

Nope. Her vibrator is

Best Answer

diamonds are nice... I love sparkle<br />
but my best friend is not something material

Best Answer

my best friend is my hubby.... is that not so odd now?

Best Answer

Not this girl

Best Answer

Are you really so gullible that you would waste huge sums of cash on a stupid rock because some salesman coined a silly marketing phrase?

Best Answer

No, a girl's best friend is her best friend...unless she has a borderline personality in which she will despise and sabotage her best friend.<br />
But USUALLY, the most obvious answer is the right one. My best friends are Rachel and Bukiwa, not diamonds...or a vibrator.

Best Answer

No. I will NEVER own a diamond again. Now that I know how they are plundered for sure. One word = DeBeers. Buying a diamond is like buying heroin or illegal arms, except it's legal. LOL!!!

Best Answer

Didn't realise my husband was made of diamond...

Best Answer

This is so obvious. "Diamonds are a girls best friend" is just some BS the Diamond industry came up with. Dogs have been man's best friend since before people even cared about clear shiny rocks. If only diamonds were all we believe them to be. The violence resulting from the diamond mining and trading industry is, in a word, tragic. And, as it turns out, diamonds aren’t even as valuable as we’ve been told. The diamond industry even destroys surplus diamonds to keep their monetary value artificially high. Shows you how much they think about people. They don't.

Best Answer

No, I'm not a fan of diamonds, I do, however, appreciate dark chocolate and other kinds of jewelry

Best Answer

True gems are not material

Best Answer

no, guitars are

Best Answer

Would not want to like such a girl!

Best Answer

No. <br />
But Girls believing it is the best friend of people who make lots of money selling diamonds to Girls who believe it. lol

Best Answer