jadeeast jadeeast 46-50, M 11 Answers Mar 29, 2012

As my grandmother once said in this regard, "I'm OLD, not DEAD!!"

Best Answer

Define your idea of elderly! LOL<br />
I'm 52, all of my kids are in their 20's and 1 in her 30's . . . <br />
And ya I still see young ladies in their twenties and say to myself . . Niiice . . . <br />
But I would never let it EVER go any further than that

Best Answer

I am on my way there, and, yes, I still am attracted, and, yes, I find it uncomfortable.

Best Answer

As long as one is healthy the attraction is bond to be there, sexually or otherwise,whether attracted to a 20 year old or a 50 year old.I love beauty and that attracts,no matter what age.

Best Answer

Yes, but reality dictates. The attraction is not mutual, and we should be old enough and wise enough to know that (though there will always be a few who delude themselves).

Best Answer

i work with a man whos 65 soon. his wizdom : you know when i was 20 all i wanted to do was **** 20 yr old girls.. now i'm 65.... nothings changed :) hope this helps

Best Answer

*wisdom

Best Answer

aye. he's a very smart man, who happens to be light @ heart XD

Best Answer

Definetely not me! Look, what consenting adults do, that's their business-but give me a guy 40+ANY day over a young guy in his 20s!

Best Answer