rehanmhanif rehanmhanif 18-21, M 15 Answers Jul 28, 2011

No, alot of boys come from broken homes ie no dad around, need a male figure role at school. A good mix of both is best.

Best Answer

The teachers who are doing the job because they really want to and not the pay and benefits are the best.

Best Answer

a sexy hot female teacher..

Best Answer

We are equals man. Teaching is something both genders are generally equal

Best Answer

In the part of the world where I live and teach, students react to teachers according to their gender. Female students would treat male teachers with more respect and would not argue with them. When I was a student, I had my fair share of bad male and female teachers! I did notice though that female teachers are so meticulous and can be so minute.

Best Answer

I have had good and bad both male and female teachers. So generally not based on gender.

Best Answer

It really depends on personality more than gender. Adaptable, flexible teachers of either gender are the best.

Best Answer

It depends on the teacher‘s personality. As far as I'm concerned, I perfer studying on my own by reading books and searching online.

Best Answer

I find gender makes no difference, they are all asholes.

Best Answer

Usually I don't like getting into the gender stuff that seems competitive. But pixelbest makes a very good point, and thinking back to my own schooling... most of the female teachers were either very weak or very nasty and bitchy.

Both weren't effective... unfortunately not many of my female teachers could find the balance of authority and friendliness like most of my male teachers could. This is just my experience though... but I do tend to think it is probably the same on a more global scale aswel.

Best Answer

This isn't just a schooling thing, unfortunately I have witnessed very few women that find the balance of being firm but fair. They usually go over the top or are very soft. Same can be said of males too ofcourse... just on a lower percentage.

Best Answer

That is really a shame for you. My kid's teacher and his tutor are female and awesome. My child had a lot of health issues so he is behind in some areas, but his tutor caught him up over the summer and his teacher this year is amazing. I think that it has more to do with teaching styles and the kids' personalities. My child likes extra one-on-one attention, which is the opposite of me. I like working alone. I hated having teachers hanging over me. The key is finding adaptable teachers that can adapt to many different learning styles. Obviously, your teachers were not tuned into you and didn't adapt to your learning needs.

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer