No, alot of boys come from broken homes ie no dad around, need a male figure role at school. A good mix of both is best.

Best Answer

a sexy hot female teacher..

Best Answer

We are equals man. Teaching is something both genders are generally equal

Best Answer

In the part of the world where I live and teach, students react to teachers according to their gender. Female students would treat male teachers with more respect and would not argue with them. When I was a student, I had my fair share of bad male and female teachers! I did notice though that female teachers are so meticulous and can be so minute.

Best Answer

I have had good and bad both male and female teachers. So generally not ba<x>sed on gender.

Best Answer

It depends on the teacher‘s personality. As far as I'm concerned, I perfer studying on my own by reading books and searching online.

Best Answer

Usually I don't like getting into the gender stuff that seems competitive. But pixelbest makes a very good point, and thinking back to my own schooling... most of the female teachers were either very weak or very nasty and bitchy.<br />
Both weren't effective... unfortunately not many of my female teachers could find the balance of authority and friendliness like most of my male teachers could. This is just my experience though... but I do tend to think it is probably the same on a more global scale aswel.

Best Answer

This isn't just a schooling thing, unfortunately I have witnessed very few women that find the balance of being firm but fair. They usually go over the top or are very soft. Same can be said of males too ofcourse... just on a lower percentage.

Best Answer

Well, as a high school student, it depends on the teacher's behavior and how and in what way did the teachers treated the students.

Best Answer

Male teachers are better for becoming your friend. They have two goals to teach and to make you smile.(sometimes)<br />
Female teachers are more into discipline. and confusing the **** out of us. (most times female teachers teach for the feeling of power over us)

Best Answer

Female teachers tend to give more work (can interpret that as good or bad)

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer