BloviatingBuffoon BloviatingBuffoon 70+, F 21 Answers Jan 2 in Health

When they are divided in pairs and given separate rooms. Yes.

Best Answer

Best Answer

I am not touching this one.....LOL

Best Answer

Just as long as it's me and three women, YEAH THEY'RE GREAT.

Best Answer

Never had a 4some... 3some was fun though! ;)

Best Answer

I have ex girlfriend well she thought that way for me it was just a shag, anyway one Friday nite after day DJ gig, my ex was there with two of her mates, for which one of them I really fancied, blond big **** nice arse legs etc, anyway she the ex ask if I could drop her home, we I agreed only because I fancied her mate the other one was jot all that.

Anyway we drove a short 10 min journey to her flat we all bailed out of the car and went up into her flat we was in the lounge having a night cap brandy I was flirted with ex sexy friend I could see the ex not liking it and fuming underneath, we played some tunes softly then eventually the ex girlfriend and her other mate said they were tire and want to go lie down so they went of into the bedroom leaving me with hot sexy cutie.

So more flirting a bit of fondling she telling me she likes it when a man sucks her ***** I pit my hand there and I could feel the warm moisture of her ***** and crept down in front of her about to pull down her knickers to give her want she wanted her ***** sucked the way she describe when at just that moment the ex came out and sore my attempt of getting hold of her mate so she called her into the bedroom leaving me all by myself in the lounge on the sofa.

I was just finishing my drink thinking to myself chance has now gone, as I was just finishing my drink I could here a sound coming from the bedroom hoo -eye or coo eey something like that I quickly realised she ex girlfriend was calling me, so I got up into the bedroom open the door and there they were, all three of them naked I could tell under the duvae

I ask is there anymore space under the duvae for me and they made a space in the middle for me it wa like the parting of the Red Sea I wasted not a moment and dived in like Tom Daley, right in the middle I didn't know where to start such excitement and disbelieff I was feeling at the same time thinking to myself this can't be real, anyway I tested I put my right hand in between one friend on the right, my left hand was on the inside thighs of cute sexy ***** on the left she was the one I most wanted, anyway I carried on moving my hand fast to the ***** areas caressing, feeling every bit of both women I colluded also feel the ex hands on top of my right hand she wanted to know where my hands were eventually she could feel that I was playing with both ******* getting them both very wet she felt the tips of my index finger with her thumb and index finger, I not sure what she might of been thinking, it was then she said to me my ex, in my ear, I don't care what you do as long as you **** me first, I was basically on top of her my fat **** could swell no more it was started to hurt, really hard it was, I didn't even give the ex any foreplay I put it straight in, her ***** was not ws wet as the two others, so there was resistance, but I forced it in she lived it I could feel a hand on my Arse as I was thrusting and ******* quite hard my ex, the blond got up and went to the bathroom I carried on ******* I didn't care about any bed rocking noises I went for it I didn't come in or on the ex, I got up went to see where blond cutie was

I found her in the bathroom door was open, she was still on the toilet her my **** still hard and throbbing with possibly some of the ex *** on it, she simply without using her hands got hold of my **** and slipped it into her mouth, she then applied some hand technique and it was a very nice blow job while she still sat on the lav.

Next I went back for the third girl least attractive, I couldn't leave her out, I didn't *** in the blonds mouth either, I didn't know why I was still not come yet, so back in the bed the other women ***** still damp, I span her over on her belly her arse was cute, got begind her and enjoyed myself with the audience of the two others.

So in short without being to graphic. A foursome if it is three woman is absolutely wonderful, I still think about it often, some men still dream of having two, and I'm nothing special just another regular guy.

Best Answer

In my experience 3 is just perfect, 4 is a crowd. I enjoy two men completely paying attention to me! Or, two women. Most 3 ways are fmf, mfm but fff? Wow! I have tried mfmf before but that is way too complicated.

Of course I love being the center of attention so the best for me is having two absolutely good looking, very energetic men lavishing me with attention.

If you have never tried it girl, go for it!

Best Answer

mmmf or mmf with 3 group worth good all night well fu ck

Best Answer

yes, that way someone's always licking the two holes and one pole.

Best Answer

I'm not sure. I don't play golf.

Best Answer

Frankly no- too much going on and slappy parts flopping all over the place-very hard to keep track of sh1t....not that I would know....

Best Answer

I couldn't tell you, never liked golfing all that much.

Best Answer

never had one

Best Answer

not in golf they aren't

Best Answer

only in golf...

Best Answer

idk about better but just as good. My bf and I have sex with my other two female roommates. I love to watch him **** them or eat their *******.

Best Answer

aa yes its more better

Best Answer

depending on the players. I like both,

Best Answer

Group 0rgy's is all ways better way to have fun.

Best Answer

Go big or go home, I guess...

Best Answer