Millikki Millikki 18-21, F 12 Answers Aug 9, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

Gamer guys are always playing games so no time for girls. Unless it's a virtual girl or Lara Croft.

Best Answer

Gamer guys are love games.

Best Answer

Better believe it! I appreciate a woman that can get into any hobbies I enjoy. Gaming is a must.

Best Answer

I can tell you this. I love playing video games with girls. They don't scream and swear at the TV, they can carry on a game and an entirely separate conversation, they're more fun to look at and they generally smell nice. Yes. I love playing video games with my girlfriend when I'm in a relationship. Who doesn't? Don't you like playing games with your boyfriend? It's fun, isn't it? You laugh a lot I'm guessing. Yeah. That is nice.

Other than when you play Nintendo and you totally destroy her at Bubble Bobble and makes you play 26 more rounds just so she can beat you. That's kind of a pain in the ***. I'm better at the game. Sorry! You beat me at Galaga all the time! Why can't that be enough?

Sorry about the mini-rant. True story though.

Best Answer

Some do, I would guess most do. Date night - Both of you sitting in front of a TV swearing profusely at little kids on CoD 3. What could be better?

Best Answer

probably. at least they have a common interest.

Best Answer

like you? XD

Best Answer

i guess. while i do like video games, i have played them less in the past few years. i guess if i was dating a gamer girl i would play more since it would be something we had in common.

Best Answer

Best Answer

I do:)

Best Answer

Yes i sure do love a gamer girl

Best Answer

Oh the yee old question (JK) me personally I don't care what you are if you can play and you're not a darp (my own word) [dont ask] then you and me are friends. Now if u mean in the other way then to put it simply, my dream girl is a red-head (love gingers) who can kick a$$, loves superheroes, and can BEAT THE CRAP OUT SOME NOOBS!!!!!!!!!!

Best Answer