Millikki Millikki 18-21, F 13 Answers Aug 9, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

Gamer guys are always playing games so no time for girls. Unless it's a virtual girl or Lara Croft.

Best Answer

Gamer guys are love games.

Best Answer

Better believe it! I appreciate a woman that can get into any hobbies I enjoy. Gaming is a must.

Best Answer

I can tell you this. I love playing video games with girls. They don't scream and swear at the TV, they can carry on a game and an entirely separate conversation, they're more fun to look at and they generally smell nice. Yes. I love playing video games with my girlfriend when I'm in a relationship. Who doesn't? Don't you like playing games with your boyfriend? It's fun, isn't it? You laugh a lot I'm guessing. Yeah. That is nice.<br />
Other than when you play Nintendo and you totally destroy her at Bubble Bobble and makes you play 26 more rounds just so she can beat you. That's kind of a pain in the ***. I'm better at the game. Sorry! You beat me at Galaga all the time! Why can't that be enough?<br />
Sorry about the mini-rant. True story though.

Best Answer

Some do, I would guess most do. Date night - Both of you sitting in front of a TV swearing profusely at little kids on CoD 3. What could be better?

Best Answer

probably. at least they have a common interest.

Best Answer

like you? XD

Best Answer

i guess. while i do like video games, i have played them less in the past few years. i guess if i was dating a gamer girl i would play more since it would be something we had in common.

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer

Best Answer

Yes i sure do love a gamer girl

Best Answer

Oh the yee old question (JK) me personally I don't care what you are if you can play and you're not a darp (my own word) [dont ask] then you and me are friends. Now if u mean in the other way then to put it simply, my dream girl is a red-head (love gingers) who can kick a$$, loves superheroes, and can BEAT THE CRAP OUT SOME NOOBS!!!!!!!!!!

Best Answer