aries777 aries777 41-45 27 Answers May 9, 2009

All Gemini women cheat. Geminis are incapable of love or commitment. Is that what you want to hear? There. I was lying though. I don't think it matters.

Best Answer

Astrology is nonsense. Wake up, people.

Best Answer

Hey Neo, how about you wake up, Astrology is the study of stars, what makes are world go around. a big *** star.

Best Answer

... and your point is? The moon affects the tide, but it takes a special kind of crazy to think it affects whether or not you get the job you just interviewed for, or if it will cause that cute person you saw to call you.
By the way, astrology isn't the study of stars. That would be astronomy and astrophysics. Is that clear enough for you? Astronomy = science, Astrology = pseudoscience.
Gimme a farking break.

Best Answer

Infidelity can't be predicted with the motion of stars, sorry.

Best Answer

Like you have observed them for thousands of years, for you to know that. Right?

Best Answer

The "bad twin" wont be faithful... :P This is only a good answer if you know what I'm talking about, sorry.

Best Answer

I'm a Gemini and I've been both... the relationships I wasn't faithful in were one's that were in the process of ending (and he was aware of that, didn't like it - but was aware) I was faithful in relationships I had that lasted 7 years-my longest so far- I've had two that both lasted that long.<br />
I really don't think a persons astrological sign has anything to do with whether they will cheat or not.

Best Answer

Yeah, because it is so easy to say that EVERY gemini in the world does a certain thing.

Best Answer

I am a Gemini female and I was faithful to my boyfriend.<br />

Best Answer

I like the lol part at the end.

Best Answer

Am a gemini & have never cheated on a boyfriend..But I don't think it has to do with my sign just the way I am. One either cheats or doesn't but what you do has nothing to do with the sign you are, just you.

Best Answer

they are as faithful as any other zodiac sign...

Best Answer

Student of Unfying Life said exactly what I thought when I read the question. So she beat me to it :P lol<br />
If you let "the stars" dictate your relationships with ANYONE even those which are not romantic, you will end up being an incredibly lonely person.<br />
Take me for example, I'm a Sagittarius. Astrology claims that I'm SUCH a Free Spirit that I can't POSSIBLY ever settle down because I would feel too restricted. <br />
Now, If that were true in itself strictly because that's why my "sign" is *supposed* to be like, then why is it I'm still in a monogamous relationship with the only man I ever kissed? We'll be together 10 years on August 7 and live together. <br />
Sounds like my "sign" is wrong, wouldn't you agree? Don't let Astrology be the guide for your relationships!

Best Answer

To some guys, we are faithful. I had LDR with Aries for 3 years before finally he broke me up. I loved him and I committed myself to marry him. After painful break up, I made around 4-5 short term relationship in a month and none is working, as my mind is only for my Aries guy.<br />
Now I am back with my Aries guy again. I love him a lot. He is the best partner ever in my life even we are far each other. I will do everything just to be with him.<br />
Gemini will be faithful to the partner who can fulfill their needs by stimulating mind. We hate boredom. My Aries sometimes flirt. I had lot of male friends surrounding me here. He knows everything and where I am going. Gemini hates limitation. My Aries always told me: "I know you love me, you won't go anywhere". What I need is a confident partner and the one who can stimulate my mind :D

Best Answer

dr.marnish has done wonders in my relationship! The love spells casted by dr.marnish@yahoo. com made my man who broke up with me 4 months ago to come back to me, this is unbelievable, Only 3 days after the love spell was casted, my lover said that he wants to come back together. to my surprise, he came back the next morning he was all on me kissing and rubbing on me telling me how much he missed me and how much he loves me , that he wants me back. i was happy and i gladly took him back, thanks to dr.marnish for helping me to bring my lover back<br />
Jewels Allegro from USA

Best Answer

hey wake the **** up!!! she is a woman of course she is going to cheat. dont you know they bleed every month and untill that bleeding stops she wont stop wanting **** up her *****, and yes she will expect you to stay faithfull. geminis favorite saying " i didnt lie. i just didnt say the truth." and "you never asked about that" , which when you do ask specifically she will tell you " why do you even ask you clearly belive thats happening if you have to ask." p.s. watch out for her raised eyebrow look to one of your friends. it just takes a single second for her to send the " i want your **** in my mouth/*****/***/ear/belly button" lol you can belive me i am that guy who your girlfriend will cheat on you with. be a pla<x>yer not a sucker.

Best Answer

Haha

Best Answer

im a gemini women, and ive been in 3 long relationships, i never had a problem with cheating until i was with this one man that i thought i was in love with and he me. He cheated on me with an ex coworker of mine, i had never been so hurt in my life, i left him, and two years he came back apologizing, asking for another chance, me thinking with my heart rather than my head, took him back and he did it to me all over again, so after i found out he cheated on me, i called an old buddy and cheated on my boyfriend and while doing so i called my boyfriend, he was on the phone hearing me have sex with someone else, he didnt like it so much, and thats when i got on the phone, dont like being cheated on too much huh, and i hung up that was the last time i talked to him and the last time i was ever unfaithful to a man.! geminis can be extremly loyal to those that are loyal to her, hurt her in anyway and her loyalty goes out the window.. she loves hard and hurts harder.

Best Answer

I was living with my husband for 5 years and everything was moving so fine. until one morning a call came in and when i picked the call, a ladies spoke to me saying he wants to speak with my husband and when i asked who she is, she said that she is a girlfriend to my husband and she asked me too who i was, for me not to curse any dispute, i lied to her, so when my husband came back i asked him he lied to me, that night i was so down, i broke in tears and left the house for finding out that my husband is cheating on me, but i loved him so much, i thought of what to do to make him love me passionately, so a friend gave me clue on what to do that i should contact spell caster, So i went into search in the Internet so fortunately i found good testimonies on how this prophet harry has helped a lot of people in my condition, so i contacted prophetharry@ymail.com and he worked a spell on me and my husband, getting back my husband was the most important thing i was after, this spell worked like nothing I had ever seen in my life .after 3 days of the spell was casted my husband came begging me to come back home, he promised to be faithful to me and promised never to cheat on me again, I’m happy now and free. my problems are solved<br />
“I have never experienced anything like this. I never expected such a reaction. Jenny G

Best Answer

Yes....I think. I'm a Gemini, and I can say I've been relatively faithful to my beloved fiance. I mean there have been a couple times when I felt a mild attraction to someone else, but I've NEVER and would NEVER DREAM of acting on them. In fact I almost told the last guy to go to hell.

Best Answer

Im a gemini., i can say i am Faithful with my boyfriend. Unfaithfulness may occur only when your not contented of what you had with your love one.,and it is possible 4 all individualz,n0t only on gemini people

Best Answer

Why wouldn't they be? <br />
(People really put too much stock in astrology, sheesh.)

Best Answer

obviously this isn't a question that can be answered without grossly overgeneralizing. but, to be general, gemini energy is a bit more restless and fickle. but if you're an aries, again, speaking generally, there is compatibility.

Best Answer

Haha DUDE! Here's advice from a fellow Arian...<br />
If we commit with honesty, we will see a thing through to the very end and give the relationship an individual everything we have to offer. We don't talk about it, we do it!<br />
Gemini females... oh man they will tell you the tallest tales ever. You won't even need months to see through all those promises and "values" of theirs... All talk I swear. They lack the will power, commitment and energy to stick by you in tough times. Come winter, they will quit and find an easier option that would suit them and leave you hanging. So never trust them to stay by your side no matter what, they will say it, but they simply can't do it.<br />
Worst thing is, their twin will switch over and completely throw everything on you in the end lol... Arians can't take dual standards, especially in things like these and that's something all us rams know.

Best Answer