LittleLena LittleLena 36-40, F 7 Answers Jun 4 in Community

Some "beliefs" are fact and those are the ones you do something about after that you can ask; "Where do we go from here" and you're right there is a prevailing perception problem within the human race. Perception and judgement are interchangeable no matter how one "spins" it and what may seem "flashy" to others may be "inspired" by the spirit because our choices become different. They just plain do because that's how it works. Captain America is the hero saving lives in his Red, White and Blue costume and "flashy shield" but when a real life one comes along, metaphorically speaking, he's considered egocentric and fear ba<x>sed. Marianne Williamson says our playing small serves no one and it costs to really go to school to do what I love $75,0000 last time I looked. Oh yeah "keep it simple/humble" but that doesn't make me happy it only just serves to keep ones head down further i.e. "Playing it small" so small you again become the insignificant guy in the corner that Henry Rollins talks about in his tone poem "I Know You" so no doing what you do best to make you happy, and therefore...no opening a rehab for addicted people, no concerts to feed the homeless, no opening shelters for getting battered people off the streets, no opening a scholarship for artists that can't afford collage etc etc etc. , . The spiritual life is a liberating one..or is supposed to be, but I've found that many on "the path" have dwindled into a religious dark age attitude which is ultimately nothing more than a poison because you believe that this "spiritual person is 'right' " and that I should follow their "philosophy" because we are "on the same path" and you want to learn. We are not awake enough.You're right in saying that anything is possible...if you want it bad enough, BUT! As spiritual people on a mission EITHER SUPPORT THE OTHERS INTENTIONS OR LIVE AND LET LIVE Change you mind about the perceptions ..and change your mind about you the man in the mirror. Don't take the ******** so personal, don't take them so seriously either...AT ALL. In the end the human condition is just the ego in disguise. Committing to a cause bigger than ourselves can unlock courage we never knew we had before. Example: If someone asked you to get on stage in front of 10,000 people, you’d likely be horrified at the possibility that you trip or do something to make yourself look like a fool. On the other hand, if someone told me that I could save the lives of a dozen starving people by faceplanting on a stage in front of 10,000 people for charity, I’d do it without hesitation. Fully committing to a cause bigger than ourselves shifts our perspective away from the petty and vain troubles of life, and makes us aware of where we best fit within the whole. It gives us the fuel to achieve things much greater than we ever could on our own.<br />
Perception is interchangeable with judgement...when we unlearn judgement and perception more will happen.

Best Answer

Yes

Best Answer

Sometimes yes.

Best Answer

Depends.

Best Answer

Me to suck ur feet n toes wud be a good deed...

Best Answer