DeathOfCuHullian DeathOfCuHullian 31-35, M 14 Answers Nov 29, 2012 in Personality Disorder

It seems that a lot of interpersonal skills are going out of style.

With so many people interacting electronically .. we're getting like robots and forgetting that there are human beings on the other end of our "network".

It's a shame because people are losing not only their manners, but their spelling and grammar skills too.

Best Answer

No.

The definition of "good manners" is undergoing change.

Best Answer

now a days people are bang me hurt, curse me, be mad a t me, for it keeps your motor running, nce guy always finish last beside no one likes any polite guy, it is the rude nut who gets his way,

Best Answer

They are in Scotland it is rare that anyone will hold door for me , people push at bus stops.

Best Answer

No they already went out a long time ago

Best Answer

Unfortunately I would have to say Yes. I have noticed that people have become more selfish and self centered

Best Answer

I certainly hope not.

Best Answer

i would love to have a conversation with someone and have their full attention instead of them constantly playing with their GDMF phone.

Best Answer

nope but rudeness is

Best Answer

eff off lol

Best Answer

In some circles maybe

Best Answer