A horrible mistake.

Best Answer

Not yet. We were planted her as an experiment, the experiment is not over till mankind is no more.

Best Answer

Mixture...there are good and bad.

Best Answer

So as a follow up question I'd like to ask, what good have we done for the planet?

Best Answer

Something good? Oh i know i- you got me, i cant think of anything good we did.

Best Answer

Not much

Best Answer

nor can I but since they said a mixture of both I was curious to see their take on it

Best Answer

ForgottenMuse, the good that we have done for the planet we have done for our own benefit. If you look at the big picture, everything is going exactly as it should be, including the earth raping, war, and poison.

Best Answer

some are...sadly...i'm sometimes ashamed of human beings.

Best Answer

I hear ya, I feel the same.

Best Answer

Definately a virus that even we can't stop

Best Answer

I like my men cynical ;)

Best Answer

in the grand scheme of things, we're nothing to this planet. it's been here since the inception of our solar system and it will be here millions(maybe billions?) of years after the human race decimates itself(or just fails in evolution, which does include self-destruction). some people ARE IDIOTS and think that we are hurting the planet. no. dumbasses. we're killing ourselves. rant. but my answer is neither, not both. thank you, and GOOD DAY! =D

Best Answer

None of the above sorry to say, we have not yet reach the phase where we harmonize as if all other species...see band of birds flying together each having his specific role. Not us, we destroy, we kill, we go to war, we separate by whichever religion and so on.<br />
We are the youngest specie among all, it will maybe take 1 more billion years for human to harmonise

Best Answer

A mixture of both. I don't get these people that call us a cancer or blight on this world.<br />
"He sees angels in the architecture. Spinning in infinity. He says Amen! and Hallelujah!" Hydrocarbons, radiation, and defoliants ain't got nothing on Gaea. Man is actually the steward of this world, but we will have to be trained by nature herself. We'll learn, I'm just about sure of it. Someday we will have a symbiotic relationship, but were probably going to get spanked first.

Best Answer

Bb u gotta digest the fact that we are virus to the world and no antidote yet in 21st century, but Ur philosophy is just right we slower then turtles will reach a point of unison

Best Answer

Neither. We are no different from any other creature. Like Beavers, we alter the environment to meet our needs and there is good and bad impact from this. We have enough smarts and enough technology to minimize this, and to control our population. And we should. But we are neither a blight nor a blessing, we are just one of Earth's many critters.

Best Answer

Well yes, however, you must agree we have had more impact on not only the environment but other species than any other living creature.

Best Answer

This is true, but I think we have the smarts and the technology to limit this, and also to control our population. We dont have to push all the other species off the planet.

Best Answer

we do have the smarts and the technology now if only our greed and ego would diminish just a tad we might be able to turn things around.

Best Answer