CopperCoil CopperCoil 36-40, M 13 Answers Sep 16, 2011

we are a diseases and one day an immune system will kill us all

Best Answer

"Human beings are a disease. A cancer of this planet. You're a plague. And we are the cure." The Matrix<br />
"The Earth has a skin and that skin has diseases, one of those diseases is man." - F. Nietzsche

Best Answer

I love anyone that can quote Nietzsche, my favorite is "As you stare into the abyss', love that quote

Best Answer

Well. There is a such thing as universal energy, and when we humans are scarce, we like to take from other energy sources (ie, people, plants, etc) I think that eventually we will kill the earth with our carelessness. We need to be more aware of what we are doing as people, rather than looking at all the flaws of others. Most of the time, its just a reflection. (i sort of discombobulated this question. Whoops)

Best Answer

Humans are not equivilant to skin cancer. Rather, I believe that humans are a cancerous reproductive organ of gaia. The atmosphere is skin, and we are below it. Unfortunately, for our planet, sex organ cancer has resulted in skin cancer. Take the hole in the ozone la<x>yer for example. Additionally, cancer of the human sex organ may have spread to other organs below the skin la<x>yer. Selectively bread species of animals suggest this relationship. Some variations of dogs are no longer in line with gaia as a result of the human sex organ. They would breed out of control in nature.<br />
Metastasis also spread the cancer throught humanity itself. American colonisation provides one example of this sickness.

Best Answer

I used to think so. I've been doing a lot of research on ecology because I would like to be an environmental archaeologist. And the more research I do, the more uncertain I am. We ruin our earth, for sure. We take it for granted. We should be more naturalistic. We should appreciate what we have. We should recognize that climate change is real and that it is the fault of the rich in rich nations (us). But, I don't know if we can't adapt. It's possible we can't. It's possible we can. I would like to think that we can change, that society will evolve to embrace the earth because we will have no other choice. We will suffer a lot before this happens, but the future is very uncertain. I like to be positive: there are those out there who recognize what the earth is going through a tough time and they have the power to change things for the good. I believe that we can change. <br />
Not diseases, but delinquent children.

Best Answer

And slowly the planet that gave birth to us dies at our ruthless hands.

Best Answer

we humans are savage creatures! sadly yes we're basiclly earth's cancer cells and tumers

Best Answer

To paraphrase George Carlin, the Earth will be here long after we're gone...we're not killing the Earth, we're killing ourselves/each other. We'll destroy ourselves and Earth will still be here.

Best Answer

Yes, as said in the Matrix and the Earth is fighting back golbal warming and everything it lead to from hurricanes to earthquakes

Best Answer

You have been watching the Matrix havent you

Best Answer