Yes, if you're an ugly, fat, repulsive caucasian man.

Best Answer

Hey! Where do I sign up? Parley mah citizenship!

Best Answer

Lol do I strike you as such a man? American women are pretty lame tbh. Maybe I haven't found the right one?

Best Answer

American women have eyes and can support themselves. They don't need a man unless it's someone they really like.

Best Answer

Who says a mail order bride does? Did you know they have education in other countries too? Its true! Google it. ;)

Best Answer

It depends are you looking for a car with a warranty or a woman to love and spend the rest of your life with.

Best Answer

A woman of my choosing with a warranty. Lol.

Best Answer

Lol, good luck with that.

Best Answer

With that face...Go for it!

Best Answer

Lol thanks for the enthusiasm.

Best Answer

Sorry, but you just walked right into it! Lol.

Best Answer

You think I dont know what im walking into? I enjoy it. ;)

Best Answer

Oh yeah , who needs love anyways .

Best Answer

BA, but only if you're serious

Best Answer

Who says you can't build a healthy relationship?

Best Answer

sure, if you dont care about love or equality

Best Answer

Our constitution ensures equality. As far as love goes. Doesnt it take a lifetime to build ever lasting love?

Best Answer

and you want to build that foundation on tying the knot right away and hope shes as good as she seems

Best Answer

Im not sure how that works but obviously you dont get married over the internet. There is a chance for either party to see what they get amd back out.

Best Answer

Didn't you see Dodgeball?

Best Answer

I tried to avoid that movie. :D

Best Answer

if you can afford a mail order bride, you could afford a local one....why would one prefer a spouse one doesn't know

Best Answer

Lets just say women from other countries know how to treat and appreciate a man. ;)

Best Answer

well, just because their mail order won't mean they'll be subservient..so perhaps you should just look for the qualities you want honestly..if that's what you're into. I don't think one needs to ship some stranger in from nowhere. Besides...how will you really know anything about her if one acquires her that way, you won't have spent a great deal of time with her?

Best Answer

I think there are some common misconceptions about mail order brides. They actually choose you. So its mutual. Doesn't meam they are subservient either. They enjoy all the rights a native has under the law. But thanks for looking out for me. ;)

Best Answer

actually, most places they don't have the same rights...laws haven't quite caught up. They are more protected here in the US than some places but often they don't have the knowledge or the ability to get out as easily as the men

Best Answer

Well maybe that's the way it used to be decades ago but alot of these women know before they get here about their rights.

Best Answer