Also, do they differ much in terms of attractiveness aesthetically and sexually?
seriouslycurious seriouslycurious 22-25 33 Answers Sep 5, 2009

To me? YARSSSSSS!!!!<br />
The penis is the underdog (so to speak) of the Body Part Beauty Pageant in mainstream thought, but to me it is a beautiful thing (flacid and erect) that is full of personality and beauty. The penis is that ugly puppy that just makes you go "Awwww!" . . . <br />
I especially like to see "erect penis" through pants (namely blue jeans) - it gets the same mental and physical effect that erect nipples through a T-shirt gets from most hetro-males. <br />
Take heed!!! Other naughty women (like myself) are checking you guys out . . . >:)

Best Answer

Love your spirit dear lady.

Best Answer

While some men drool over female breasts then all I can say to those women who are less endowed, relax, because it is the femininity that counts; breasts are merely erotic zones. In women the vagina is an attractive feature and as it is easily hidden it has this ability to incite the male imagination and it is the imagination that can send one crazy. <br />
Those women who show almost all they have are a put-off except to guys who are seeking a vessel to empty their fluid. Those women who show a little but never too much are the ones who are by far the most attractive and at the same time they are laying down the rules; they are imparting the message that they have to be courted. A nice thought.<br />
My guess is that most women seek a comfortable fit when it comes to genitalia and this is something on which only the female can make a judgment. To the male it is any port in a storm.

Best Answer

As long as they are not hiding in the forrest.... Trim it up you men!

Best Answer

Ummmm I like what they do and what can be done to them but as far as visually pleasing? <br />
Maybe if they got more sun...

Best Answer

'... more sun.' Good line.

Best Answer

generally no. although have seen some nice ones. i think if a man has a toned body with nice sculptured arms, flat stomach and toned legs without much hair that is a real turn on.

Best Answer

Apples to oranges...

Best Answer

you're not asking about the same thing. breasts are not genitals, so I don't think they compare. <br />
if you're trying to gain insight into whether males and females are attracted to each other in a similar way, you should ask about the attraction to female genitals compared to male genitals, or female breasts compared to male chests (opposite-sex versions of each other).

Best Answer

Well said.

Best Answer

men's buns. That's what women like to look at. And faces, shoulders, legs, and breasts. A good-looking man is worth looking at all over-- worth playing with, too. <br />
male genitals are attractive, in the same way that female genitals are attractive.

Best Answer

Depends on the person. Not everyone fits into a stereotype.

Best Answer

To me yes..when I see my husband naked and fresh out of the shower..I am super turned on and ready to pounce...yumyum!

Best Answer

My grandma always said it looked like a plucked turkey neck.<br />
I'll be more discreet and not mention my personal thoughts other than it depends on to whom it belongs.

Best Answer

I personally find the female body much more attractive than a man's, but it changes alot when I love my man. He is a hottie and has an amazing black ***. (great for a white guy) <br />
The penis is kinda funny looking, but I feel the same way about a girls vagina. Breasts are very different for me and I love a women s breasts. That's just my 2 cents!

Best Answer

not really. (although the intimacy of a relationship can change that).

Best Answer

personally I don't think so. I have always thought that male genitals look a trifle ridiculous. Rather like an add on that was left out of the original by accident. In the heat of passion this is overlooked but I have never lusted over the sight of male genitalia as most men lust over the sight of woman's breast. Another point is that it takes the sight or thought of a woman to display the male genitalia at it's best. This is not the same for a woman's body.

Best Answer

Yes! I love "rooster" and even have a t-shirt that says so. :)

Best Answer

nope.

Best Answer

NO!

Best Answer

I'd have to agree with whoever said it was comparing apples to oranges: boobs aren't genitals. Maybe abs to boobs. Or vagina to penis. That would be a more fair comparison. But yes, some people admire a good penis. Some see it as beautiful, lust inducing and love to see it in pictures or person. The amount of females who "bulge watch" is probably higher than males who "nipple watch". Or maybe equal. Some women don't care at all. Personally, I love a good penis. But a man with beautiful balls will just make me melt. **** is business; balls are pleasure. But that's my preference. It's all opinion really.

Best Answer

Not to lesbians they aren't. I personally find them nauseating.

Best Answer

How can anything be as aesthetically attractive as breasts?!?! Mmmm breasts.

Best Answer