BloviatingBuffoon BloviatingBuffoon 70+, F 21 Answers Nov 27, 2012 in Health

actually, being a gynecologist is the most disgusting job in the world, in my opinion. imagine having to see the blue waffle in real life.

Best Answer

the blue waffle eh? interesting euphemism

Best Answer

no, for real, google the "blue waffle"

Best Answer

hmm - ok

Best Answer

Oh no lol.... for me it is the smell of lochias and cervix with cervical cancer oh and septic abortions. The one thing I find disgustin though usually poo and ruptured intestines.

Best Answer

i understand the point you were making now - same for all doctors though really, in one way or another

Best Answer

well, think of about it. you're looking at all kinds of vagina's here...including the STI infested crotch of a ******** and the vagina's of post menopausal women...and, of course, the SMELL of infected vaginas...ewww :P

Best Answer

dealing with sickness, disease, deformity and death is the bread and butter of the medical profession - but i get why focusing that all onto the genitals is particularly sensitive

Best Answer

I know, but I am saying, you know how people make it sound like being a gynecologist is all fun and games :P

Best Answer

It's never fun and games imo.It could be fulfilling yes (not in a pervert kind of way) but fun and games starts and end during medschool.

Best Answer

agreed.

Best Answer

Speaking as a lifelong amateur gynecologist, I know I can be trusted explicitly!

Best Answer

You too the oath, too, huh?

Best Answer

depends - is one of them you?

Best Answer

If your unsure i can take a look at it for you<br />
Certainly better than being a Proctoligist

Best Answer

Lol indeed

Best Answer

Well, there was the one male semi-locally who was arrested for using something other than his speculum for the exams---what was amazing is the number of women who either didn't notice or thought they must be mistaken before he finally got caught.

Best Answer

Wowwww

Best Answer

Weird---I kept wondering how the women never noticed, but until one finally turned him in, he got away with it. Then, of course, after he was charged with rape, a number of other women read the story and came forward with charges, each one pretty much saying she thought she HAD to be mistaken because he was, after all, a doctor

Best Answer

What did he do?

Best Answer

Let's just say what he inserted during the exams was neither a medical object nor his hands. Never had that kind of exam myself (obviously) but evidently he used some kind of "privacy" screen so the patient couldn't actually see what he was doing below his chest level. I THINK the woman who finally reported him got suspicious, stood up quickly and he was standing there, unzipped and erect

Best Answer

ewww

Best Answer

wow. this is why i think a nurse or a guardian should be inside the examination area too.

Best Answer

Think about it. You're a young male ***** hound medical student..about 19 years old and you have to decide what specialty you 'd like to major in for the rest of your life...what do you THINK most of them are going to pick?

Best Answer

I've never had a female gynecologist.

Best Answer

no

Best Answer

No , they are realy in to it !

Best Answer

In my experience, I think they are better than their female counterparts. More empathetic, less aggressive, way more gentle. He is a doctor, I expect professionalism and not someone hormonal who goes beserk at the sight of a naked body.

Best Answer

absolutely.....you wouldn't take a sports car to a vet, would you?

Best Answer

Only in ****. Its an awful lot of training and education just to be a perv so I doubt many are.

Best Answer

hmm - basically you're implying that educated people are less perverted

Best Answer

No but if you were going into gynecology for less than pure reasons I would doubt you would manage the many years training to be a doctor and then specialized training. What you think I imply and what I meant are two completely different things.

Best Answer

reflect on your own reasoning - if educated people aren't less perverted, then the logic of your reasoning doesn't make sense, because the amount of training they have will make no difference to their likelihood of being perverted - for there will be just as many perverts in highly trained careers as there are in the general population

Best Answer

more simply, many perverts will be put off by the training, but because just as many people who are happy to study hard will be perverts anyway, the net effect is no difference between the two groups

Best Answer

probably your answer doesn't really warrant such close analysis, but hey, that's what i do

Best Answer

... No let me try this again. If your feeling a bit horny. And you think "hey ill become a gynecologist then I see vaginas all the time!" Then are you really going to bother becoming a doctor then training to be a gynecologist? All I'm saying is that I doubt anyone is going through all that effort just to stare.. I bet there are a few that are pervs but I would say in general that people are unlikely to go though the effort of all that just to perv. Now **** off and stop acting like a ****.

Best Answer

if you want me to fcuk off then block me or don't answer me, but when you attack back while ignoring my argument, or just pretend you understand it, i'm just gonna call you on it - it's no skin off my beak in the end if you're too defensive to learn easily

Best Answer

lol. Whatever. You dive in misrepresent my argument I respond you then misrepresent it again I get fed up. You haven't made an argument worth listening to. Continue fighting your straw man I'm bored of you.

Best Answer

don't be so emotional - i've made my argument and you've made yours - those few people that care about such logic on a matter so trivial will make up their own minds

Best Answer

*shrugs*

Best Answer

They are far more thorough

Best Answer

Your question is ba<x>sed to fact that there are no or very few reports about female gynecologist abuses, because there are wide believe that if male gynecologist does something unusual then it is immediately abusing, if female does that, then she just does her job. <br />
In my believe male gynecologist are examining patient by the book, but female could mix that with personal experience and that could make mistakes

Best Answer

Statistically, you're significantly more likely to be sexually assaulted by a male gynecologist than a female one, if that is the point of the question...

Best Answer