darkice123 darkice123 36-40, M 8 Answers Oct 25, 2012 in Community

Chalk and Cheese, Venus and Mars.

Best Answer

we have different chemicals running through our veins. We are both human, but have vastly different outlooks and emotional styles

Best Answer

So we do process information differently ?

Best Answer

yup. we have different social outlooks, different biological imperitives and different ways of processing information.

Best Answer

Thanks.

Best Answer

I think the difference is in our hormones....

Best Answer

So biology is said to have little to do with abilities or s e x roles in our society is not true ?

Best Answer

I disagree. Men and women both have the same hormones, just not in equal quantities.

Best Answer

I'm just saying that our hormones are one major difference, other than sexual appendages. Females are dominated by estrogen and progesterone, males by testosterone.

Best Answer

Thanks.

Best Answer

Relationships.<br />
Men have "Game Plans".<br />
Women prioritize too much (meaning they have to have their men just perfect).

Best Answer

extremely different

Best Answer

Women think in regards to the needs of others and men think with logic.

Best Answer

This stereotype makes me sick, mainly about men being the more logical ones. I don't think it's even true on average.

Best Answer

Then apparently you haven't studied much psychology because this fact is in any college psych book and it wouldn't have been put there unless there was case studies to prove it.

Best Answer

Women have more white matter in their brains and men more grey matter which means men act more on previous actions and women are more reactive to chemical changes such as hormones.
However this is not true for all men and women so should not be thought of as a universal rule.
Men and women both have testosterone and estrogen in their systems, gender is much more down to mentality than body type anyway so again universality is difficult. You can say in fact that is almost impossible to draw a line at which you say these are women and these are not as many Olympic officials have found out

Best Answer

@ sargeslick .... So biology is said to have little to do with abilities or s e x roles in our society ?

Best Answer

I am quiet sure it's based on the majority and doesn't apply to ALL. All the people I know--are what I described so therefore T + T = T to me.

Best Answer

Please see and answer my question: If women can do everything a man can do (and more because they can have babies) what .....

Best Answer

Tell me exactly how women can do EVERYTHING a man can do?

Best Answer

@ 1greywolf ..... different in their genetic and hormonally-driven behavior, this does not mean that one sex is superior or inferior to another. Each gender has different strengths and weaknesses.

Best Answer

Exactly! Thank you

Best Answer

oh yeah! <br />
hands down. We think different<br />
Look at this way. <br />
Men and women are here to complement each other. so we should be different.

Best Answer