Cause independant women are free to divorce? Do men prefer women who can stand without them cause they care?
heavensmissinanangel heavensmissinanangel 26-30, F 10 Answers Jun 7 in Community

If he is attracted of what im earning, i am more concern if he has healthy savings..

Best Answer

being independent is not only about making money and having security economically, its also about being able to be independent mentally, to be by yourself and enjoy your own solitude

Best Answer

very true. Just that most girls I see with boyfriends are so emotionally dependant on others and usually have groupies and all. I think men find women who are loners as easy prey and not worth the hunt.

Best Answer

mhm it depends on the girl. Take me for instance, I L O V E being by myself which is exactly why I am very very picky when I choose who I want to hang out with. Some men find that interesting because they know you like to be alone because its better to be alone than to have bad company. Either way, you shouldn't change the way you are for men, someone will find you attractive as you are :)

Best Answer

It's an individual choice. I like women who can stand for a cause and it's her choice to be which ever. <br />
Unlike an acquaintance wants a girl who is his ( loyal subject) while my roommate wants an independent women so that he can dump her whenever he wants to.

Best Answer

"Free to divorce"? WTF does that mean?

Best Answer

Best Answer

About the earning more. Small men aren't. Real men don't care. <br />
About the independent part I like it. But I am a strong character.

Best Answer

The men I've known prefer women who are independent... they don't want to be stuck feeling like the HAVE TO take care of her. They also like that the woman is with him because she wants to be and doesn't HAVE TO be.

Best Answer

I have no problem with her making more money than me. She can even take me out to dinner and pay. Even better, I wish there were more.

Best Answer

really...

Best Answer

Weally.

Best Answer

Best Answer