redheadBE2011 redheadBE2011 18-21, F 11 Answers Nov 29, 2012 in Fashion

No, not intimidated, but I do seem to take them more seriously and have less of a tendency to objectify or label them. But that's just me.

Best Answer

Not me.

I will add. That sometimes when i see a person (man or woman) that is very well dressed and imaculatly groomed i ask myself "what are they trying to compensate for?" Sometimes people who do themselves up to the extreme are often using it as a facard to the world to cover up something that they want to hide from the world.

Best Answer

Some men are. That's why you date different men!

Best Answer

Not at all.

Best Answer

No. Well dressed and groomed women are beautiful. And I have never met any different. But then I lived in Manhattan until recently. Quite a change here in Florida.

Best Answer

Ugh, what??? Nooooooo? Why would we be? Maybe if they're dressed really classy. But you can be well dressed and well groomed without being classy.

Best Answer

I think if it's the case, your style may be a bit too classy and mature for them. That could be intimidating for guys your age, since they're all about playing beer pong and doing fraternity hazing. Try going with a good pair of jeans and a cute tshirt/sweater. You still need to groom well though.

Best Answer

I'm def too classy for boys my age, all they're concerned with is the game, their xbox, and how much beer that chick drank last night. Although I always try and tone it down for a date, regardless, I was just curious, thanks for the response!

Best Answer

Seems like the case with me

Best Answer

I'm not intimidated by them but I'm generally not attracted to them. I don't like women who appear to have taken a lot of time to look good. I don't appreciate it at all. It screams narcissism, vanity and high maintenance to me. I like women who have natural beauty and don't spent any more time getting ready to go out than I would (which isn't much).

Best Answer

Intimated? That means "hinted at". Is that really your question?

Best Answer