JaneWasMistaken JaneWasMistaken 18-21, F 37 Answers Jun 12, 2012

Cut the bullshit

Best Answer

Hey, woah, woah, slow down...your a few steps ahead of these people dude, gotta take it slow so the sexist women can catch up.

Best Answer

lets get this straight men treat their women like queens n boys dont treat women like they deserve to be treated. so no it not men that youve been dating but boys n no they dont know when you hurt or not cause theyre too self centered

Best Answer

lol i left out the , after straight. umm your talking to one of them right now O.o

Best Answer

I don't believe they're that stupid....do you know how smart you would have to be to play that dumb? Nah...they're quite cunning....

Best Answer

C'mon now. Don't get your knickers twisted....I just have a sarcastic wit...

Best Answer

LOL!!
Men are not omnipotent.
An experienced Man (experienced in relationships) 'may' be able to sense when you aren't feeling tip top.
Bottom line - if you want him to know, tell him. Don't expect him to guess and then get angry because you're feeling ignored or misunderstood.
Oy!

Best Answer

Don't look to someone else for happiness or to fulfill needs, it just leads to being always unhappy.

Best Answer

awww thanks.

Best Answer

that is truth right there! :)

Best Answer

I'm offended by this question. And no, they aren't , not all of them.

Best Answer

I am so offended by this thread, that my eyes are becoming teary, thanks for hurting my feelings. :'(

Best Answer

lol sorry. i was just really frustrated.

Best Answer

It's okay, you have been forgiven. ;D

Best Answer

we guys could say the same thing about you women too. maybe if you women told us what's going on, there could be some form of communication there, but unfortunately, there has always been a communication break down between opposite s3xes. we can't read your minds, but you can tell what we want. if you women could make things easier and not so damn complicated, things would work out better for both. :)

Best Answer

ya i understand but its hard to talk about it...i dont like to talk about it at all ...my bf tries to make me and it ****** me off...not all guys...but some are just too clueless

Best Answer

Yep, we certainly can be. You need to tell us how you feel as we don't read minds either.

Best Answer

Yes... They really are. They just don't think or feel the same way as women, so don't expect too much out of them, poor things!

Best Answer

Nope... Just stick to fish.

Best Answer

not all men are the same!!

Best Answer

Guys do tend to be infuriatingly dense (which has partly led to my thinking pledging maidens hip would've smart XD) but they do have their moments.

Best Answer

yes...yes they are....

Best Answer

Alot of them just don't get our way of thinking as they just not wired that way.

Some do but don't know what to do or how to handle it so pretend not to notice alot don't like emotion, tears and so get angry or ignore it. Best lesson to learn and learn it quick is to not have expectations and then u won't get hurt. If u point things out and he still doesn't react the way you want him to then stop expecting the impossible and save yourself alot of heart ache. Took me 36yrs of married life to come to this conclusion.

Best Answer

I don't think all of 'em are stupid, just a large sum of them. As in 8/10 lol. Unfortunately I'd have to agree with some of these idiots. If you dont tell your bf how you're feeling or that you need them then they wont know. You need to grow some balls (figuratively) and tell him how you're feeling :) *hugs* I have the same problem too, not saying how I feel I mean. Best of luck.

Best Answer

Are women seriously that stupid? They have absolutely no clue that you are hurting or that you need them?

Best Answer

women know...

Best Answer

Oh do they now? really? really? reallY?
Seriously though, just refraising op, considering its a person thing not a sex thing. If it were just the male sex than yeah, maybe something could be done for all men to understand. There is truely no such thing as "not understanding the opposite sex" that is a rediculous idea that only a sexist would use. Human minds are all still just human minds, regardless of sex. we all have emotions that vary by a person's raising, mental capabilities, environment, and other determining factors, none pertaining in any way to sex.
Consider transvestites(sorry if I butchered the word), they take on the role of the opposite gender, both mentally and physically, essentially becoming the opposite sex (not sure if I need to clarify this, gender pertains to role in society (IE, a female acting like a female, meaning it can be changed by opinion (of course saying this is only my opinion, but try and prove me wrong...society has changed its views of woman man times)), sex is the physical make up, (IE a woman looks like a woman and has womanly parts, whereas a man has manly parts, if you get my meaning))
If Trans. can change gender so easily, and sometimes even being hard to recognize otherwise, than assuming a man or woman is any less intelligent (already proven wrong long ago anyways) is pointless, the same goes for emotions (womankind does not have any extra emotions, I believe there was a study for stronger emotions...but multiples of those have been done, and any saying that women have stronger emotions never stated a large degree, many its essentially a false positive.)

Best Answer

да

Best Answer

spakoy ninoychi.

Best Answer

Что вы говорите?

Best Answer

nyet. I do understand some russian, but want to learn this fascinating language.

Best Answer

RUSSIAN :D Russians have some of the coolest characters :3

Best Answer

Not that they are so stupid it's more like they don't care

Best Answer

I think a lot of times it seems that way. But, its most likely because they just don't understand - men process information differently than women do - usually. ;) Of course, sometimes people know but ignore it anyway...

Best Answer

haha - cute ^.^

Best Answer

No, they know, but it is hard for them to deal with what they believe will be our reaction, so then act in a way of what they think will be easiest, where they look like the good guy, in a way that they perceive the least interaction.

Best Answer

Men, no...guys that that call themselves men, but are only technically men because they are literally 18 or older...YES!

Best Answer

You pick them, you deal with it.

Best Answer