being drunk is not a truth elixir. Drunk people usually over embellish most things they talk about.

Best Answer

YES, thank you. I have always noticed that they tell you what they want you to believe, it doesn't have to be true. It can be aimed at impressing someone, or hurting someone's feelings, or whatever else it is drunks like to do because they can get away with anything and blame it on the booze. The only truth about drunks is they are NOT for real. It is a way to escape who they really are. They become someone else. Say all kinds of BS, and think we should believe them because of the saying that drunks tell the truth. Nonsense.

Best Answer

It depends what teh drunk person says to the parked car

Best Answer

give example

Best Answer

Mishter karr.. I amm toootally sobber.. hic. Th policshh will not notish me weaving through the neighboursh fensh line.. oops dropped my keysh again... Thish balansh thing ishh hard

Best Answer

Hahahaha! My God, you still remembr what you had said last time, i can imagine!!

Best Answer

Of course they are....all men have a 14 inch williwonka!!!!

Best Answer

Its been so long since ive been drunk I cant really remember lol

Best Answer

You bet, the truth always comes out.

Best Answer

and we can lie when hammered too. LOL

Best Answer

Depends on the man. Most have a looser tounge though and you may hear how they feel about certain things.

Best Answer