All the girls out there are turing Bi. Seriously it seems to be a contagious epidemic!
JohnNT91 JohnNT91 22-25, M 15 Answers Mar 9 in Dating & Relationships

Not at all. They just take the right seasoning, and for gods sake, PRE-HEAT the oven!

Best Answer

I love d!ck all day everyday!

Best Answer

That's good to know for a change.

Best Answer

and if they are not Bi, or T, they are over 70.

Best Answer

LOL!

Best Answer

I don´t think they TURN bi, they either realize it´s something they are and have been hiding from/not realized because it´s not what they initially expect to be. Or they want to try something different because they have had bad luck with men, and might figure out that they prefer men after all. Dating girls can be just as bad or as good. Epidemic is kind of negative, you can´t CATCH gayness. It´s a good thing that people are more free to fall for who they like now, so you don´t end up with a girl who would rather have had your sister right? A lot of gay of bi people often hang together so maybe you should find new places to meet girls, I´m pretty sure majority of them are still straight.

Best Answer

Yes they are. I have a better and more fulfilling relationship with my vibrator.

Best Answer

I see, but not every girl or a guy who uses a toy to ********** is a Bi. It's about an overall sexual orientation.

Best Answer

It only takes ONE bite of that fish taco....

Best Answer

Hateful, hateful bastards you all are!!!! Honestly i just feel like men dont really respect or value a woman these days. Were just a sex toy, a replacable one with no feelings apparently....y u guys shoo mean waah :'(

Best Answer

Not that bad..

Best Answer

Girls aren't turning bi, society is becoming more accepting and therefore more are coming out

Best Answer

I'm not turning bi!

Best Answer

Advice: Don't get too close to the fairer sex then.

Best Answer