I am afraid I am in quite high demand................(self proclaimed of course) and don't even get laid bah mah wife.

Best Answer

yes...........men full of themselves are highly likely to reoffend

Best Answer

I REPRESENT THAT DAMMIT!hehehhee!

Best Answer

O Sean, not if they are in love, dear Sean

Best Answer

I CAN'T SAY .. BUT I THINK THAT ITS UNLIKELY THEY WILL BE BUT NOT ALL GUYS WANT LOTS OF WOMEN EVEN THE ONES THAT COME ONTO THEM...

Best Answer

Is all up to the guy

Best Answer

It's not about SUPPLY and DEMAND... It's a CHARACTER ISSUE.... <br />
~ sorry, but the Sexy Tie Avatar says to me -- CHEATER ~<br />
Are you hear looking for Permission?

Best Answer

lol..no I have never cheated which is why I have spent most of my life single. What many people do not understand is that we all the science suggests that humans are NOT naturally monagmous so its not an issue of character but it is an issue of falling into social programing. That said, sleeping around aside I do have an issue with liying even if it means living unnaturally

Best Answer

well at least you are honest about it. I'll give you credit there... that's not the case in most situations... I've never seen polygamy work... .someone always ends up on the hurt end... I'm a one man woman and like knowing the I'm my guy's EVERYTHING... Furk the Superficial Physicality that comes with multiple partners... I want to go to the MOON and Back again with PURE UNADULTERED LOVE.... (Yeah, I'm a delusional romantic... I know... hopelessly flawed).

Best Answer

when you say you have never seen polygamy work that is assuming you have been exposed to it within your social circle enough to make that judgement, is that accurate?
I for example, have never known a poly, I have found them to be EXTREEMLY rare which is disapointing for me :)

Best Answer

Yes, I've know a few people in open marriages... not polygamy per se... and I'm sure they have their 'level' of contentment... I've been around the block a few times in my years and just know what works best PERSONALLY.... I'm pretty open minded, but wouldn't want to share my man or have multiple players... that's just me.

Best Answer