Rosesanddiamonds Rosesanddiamonds 22-25, F 11 Answers Mar 3, 2012

I think it has more to do with keeping up a wall. You don't let anyone in, then you don't feel the need to rush to their aide.

Best Answer

Guys like that will still attract girls who will put up with it.

Best Answer

Or who will want to "fix" them.

Best Answer

true

Best Answer

very true vessa!

Best Answer

Yes pretty much. Actions speak louder than words so If they are Nice to you, Then they are probably a nice guy at heart, If they are ******* to you, Then Even their mama dont like them Im sure

Best Answer

Never made out with anyone but I can be Cold ,merciless & nurturing.Im an embodiment of contradiction

Best Answer

LOL no. everybody has a heart inside them. its just that womans shows it off and mens dont.

Best Answer

I've been wondering about this. I was in denial about it for a long while...even when he told me that he felt "nothing" or emotionally numb about certain things. He also said that he knew he was that way and didn't care to change it. I fought with that because I didn't want to believe it was so.

I got hurt badly as a result. So in the end, I had to act like it was true, and give up on him. Even if it somehow wasn't.

The thing is, many men that I've heard claim to be "***** who don't care" end up having a dog or cat that they dote on. Or even a child. It just seems that that sort of emotion is reserved for these really "safe" places. They aren't worried that their pets will hurt them. So they manage to be cruel or indifferent to other people, but will cry a river if something happens to the object of their affection. Maybe it's significant that the object is usually something that is in an inferior sort of position to them...master to pet or parent to child. That way the person is in control.

It's true that some people try to be "hard" when they really aren't that way naturally. Time and experience can make you so defensive and scarred up inside that you try very hard not to feel. Maybe you can accomplish that after a while. If you tell yourself often enough that you don't care, I guess you may come to believe it's true. Then it becomes part of who you are.

I do believe that there are bonified sociopaths and psychopaths. I believe most are by degree, but that there are people who only have "hearts" for themselves. Even if they know how to be charming and to imitate kindness. There are some really cold fish in this world. It's kind of frightening.

Best Answer

I agree about there being some really scarily cold people in the world but luckily they are a minority. Also I think it is true that a lot of men find it excrusiatingly difficult to communicate they're emotions.

Best Answer
Best Answer

Why did you put this here?

Best Answer

anon- was asking about angi's leg- it went all over-parody style-it had no answers when I put it there and I her settings don't allow messages- but as an aside- you were ahead of the heard

Best Answer

Even I was a little late. I didn't start mine 'til Tuesday. Now they are trying to say she did it on purpose to hide a baby bump.

Best Answer

if so she fooled me

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer

I suppose it depends if they are into you or not? Some are into themselves alot too, i hate it when that happpened to me in the past, it doesnt feel very nice at all

Best Answer