Their granddad seems just evil. Poor kids, to be born into such a damaged family, under such spotlights.

Best Answer

Yes, he has evil psycho eyes. Check em out!

Best Answer

They may not look like him, and they are his, whether by blood or not.

Best Answer

There was a mommy involved, too. My son sure doesn't look like daddy, either.

Best Answer

Is his daddy the milkman? :o)

Best Answer

lolol

Best Answer

I wish he had been. :P

Best Answer

I think the youngest child, Blanket; looks like Micheal. He has Michael's eyes and his essence; but those other kids are only Michael's by adoption or whatever he did to obtain them. They are not his biological kids. They were raised, loved and adored by Michael, but I'm sorry; those are not his birth kids! At least Paris and Prince are not! Paris and Prince are white, and looks like they were birthed from a white mother and white father. Blanket is the only one that looks biracial, or even possibly like his mother was black, and was fathered by Michael. At any rate, it's sad that Michael is gone. He seemed to truly love the kids, and now that he's gone, they are in the spotlight all the time, I know Michael would not have approved of that!<br />
The question is this; It has been said over and over again that Rebbie Jackson was one of the more sanest and level-headed Jacksons out of the clan. She is/was married, stayed out of the spotlight, and was one of the more subdued of the Jackson kids. So knowing all of this, my question is why didn't she take Michael's kids in instead of leaving them on Katharine, and Katharine was already taking care of 4 or either it was 5 of her grand kids from some of Rebbie's other family members? At Katharine's age, and Joe's "history, why didn't Rebbie, along with some of the other kin folk, take the kids in. I know Michael wanted his mother to have the kids, but the last few years; could we take anything Micheal said as rational?<br />
I'm just saying?!

Best Answer

After M.J. " Dance Contest ", now it's his ' Son Contest ' ...lolol

Best Answer

Wanna buy a bridge?

Best Answer

He is there father but the women were white

Best Answer

Yes there are his! His wife was a blonde in California.

Best Answer