DaSSRedemption DaSSRedemption 31-35, M 12 Answers Feb 20, 2012

Ultimately, yes. But I have liberal, progressive values and couldn't support a political party dedicated to blocking the civil rights of others.

Best Answer

Bijou, darling, when it comes down to it, neither 'side' has the full picture. Each part has its good and its bad.

Best Answer

Gouta, 'darling'. I'm looking at something very specific that's going on right NOW. The Dems may not always have the picture, but right now, it's the group supporting choice for women and marriage equality, both important to me.

Best Answer

morals and values existed before political parties. they exist in places which don't have political parties. they are far more fundamental to our way of life than politics is.

Best Answer

Yes, I was a democrat and had the same morals I have now that I am a republican. People all over the world share my moral code and some of them live in communist countries, others under monarchies. Politics is just one's view of how to run a smooth civil environment. Certain things are common, like the fact that murder and theft are against the law. Other things vary like the type of punishment a country or government choose to exact for such crimes.

Best Answer

go ask the religious nut running.

Best Answer

The two come hand in hand...but yes, I say so.

Best Answer

Moral values determine political philosophy and parties.<br />
Political philosophy serves only to destroy moral values.<br />
Moral values are more important. <br />
Political parties are self serving and parasitical by nature.

Best Answer

That's honestly the uncut summary of the thing. This would've been my best answer (well, it is), but I tend to favor the very shortest answers. Unless it's a life-changing short story or something.

Best Answer

To condense further = "Politics and their parties breed immorality"

Best Answer

Very much so!

Best Answer

Yes.

Best Answer

EternalSoul expounded well, but your answer is straight to the point.

Best Answer

Yeah, I don't mess around.

Best Answer