I skip questions with a lot of answers , I figure there's already so much written my answer will get lost in the shuffle and probably go unread and don't people on here like comments or feedback about anything they right ? I think that the odds of getting some response to an answer goes down the more people there are who already answered.

Best Answer

not at all. i answer the questions im interested in.

Best Answer

Sometimes I'll still answer them anyways but I will hesitate if there's already alot of answers. Not sure why. Maybe because I think only the first few answers get paid attention to by the asker? Or because I'll just assume that my same answer has already been said. I tend to not read many answers before I send mine in though.

Best Answer

I am more likely to answer a question that doesn't have many responses as I know that my response is more likely going to be read by others.

Best Answer