pentupfreedom pentupfreedom 46-50, M 8 Answers Jan 4, 2012

I skip questions with a lot of answers , I figure there's already so much written my answer will get lost in the shuffle and probably go unread and don't people on here like comments or feedback about anything they right ? I think that the odds of getting some response to an answer goes down the more people there are who already answered.

Best Answer

not at all. i answer the questions im interested in.

Best Answer

I think people are more likely to answer questions with a greater number of answers, simply because the greater number is an indication that the question appeals to a greater number of people. But I don't think they answer because of the greater number. I think they answer because of the appeal of the question.

Best Answer

Sometimes I'll still answer them anyways but I will hesitate if there's already alot of answers. Not sure why. Maybe because I think only the first few answers get paid attention to by the asker? Or because I'll just assume that my same answer has already been said. I tend to not read many answers before I send mine in though.

Best Answer

I tend to not read other people's answers until I have posted mine, and sometimes find myself having duplicated what has already been said, and sometimes better than I did it. But the number of responses matters less to me than the rating the question got.

Best Answer

like(or is it as..)anything else in life,depends-some Qs invite,creative answers(caption of the day) but if i open a question with 40 answers,many making the same point i intendded,why reiterate what has been already said? 10 is usually safe but 45? its not a numbers game......p/

Best Answer

Except if you want to win the Question of the Day award!

Best Answer

yes!! fistpump!! Q of the day! but with nothing new to add,my answer remains the same......

Best Answer

I am more likely to answer a question that doesn't have many responses as I know that my response is more likely going to be read by others.

Best Answer