bk2455 bk2455 41-45, M 4 Answers Jun 6 in Community

Its not about a percentage.. Totally wrong way to see it.. Its about the needs of the child.

Best Answer

Perhaps a percentage system should be considered rather than determined arbitrarily by a judge based on how they feel that day.
I was a banker years ago and have examined hundreds of child support agreements for the qualification of loans. The vast difference in what people pay was mind boggling! In many cases the women were not getting anything close to what they should and in others, men couldn't survive on what was left. There is supposed to be a formula applied in most jurisdictions as a "rule of thumb" (which basically equates to a percentage, but with consideration of both support incomes) but they can be over ridden by the judge, Just seems a bit arbitrary in my opinion. I guess the person with the best lawyer gets out the cheapest in the long run.

Best Answer

Also just for the record, I have never had to pay child support and have never been divorced. It's funny how people automatically assume that based on my question.

Best Answer

Hey bk , there is Nothing in this mans answer that indicates a direct attack on U , but i guess Your tiny little brain assumed otherwise

Best Answer

At what point did I say I was being attacked by this post? Again- your wrong. This is too easy.

Best Answer

No , I am Not wrong , n youre right , this Is Too easy ..lol

Best Answer

Agreed.. Assumptions make us look foolish.

Best Answer

& its not funny at all , its actually a logical assumption based on your question

Best Answer

Yep-- assumptions make you look foolish. I agree

Best Answer

Yup , which is exactly what Youve done in your Second response to the maskedman

Best Answer

Wrong again trailer trash - I simply explained why I was disclosing my status as a parent.
This thread certainly hit home with you and made you pretty upset. Did daddy leave mommy when you were young- (that IS an assumption, asswipe). I'm guessing this is what has happened to you, and daddy didn't pay his child support; hence your hostility about this subject. Yep, I'm talking about your response to the original post--- re-read it.
Again you failed to show me where I accused the maskedman guy of saying I was divorced. Again, YOU HAVE TO READ THE POST.

Best Answer

Its not about percentage , its about shuting the fvck up , maning the fvck up , n supportng your kid Jakazz

Best Answer

Let's see : I don't pay and never had had to pay child support. My son is fully grown, in college and I have supported him and my wife for 20+ years. Calling me a jackass for asking a generic question?-- eat a ****-
Fact of the matter is, I know people who pay close to 50 of their net pay and are forced to live on the couch of friends or family because they can't survive on $600 a month income.
I also know guys who make in excess if $100,000 and pay a mere $75 a week. It's funny that you immediately jump to the conclusion that I would be complaining on the side of the men who pay too much.
I realize you are probably uneducated based the your post, but try to comprehend that when people ask questions on here, it is to try to spark interesting conversations and opinions. I know that's hard for your tiny little brain to comprehend.......

Best Answer

Nah , thats ok , I'll leave the d!cks for u pal , so this was a General question , ok , then my answer ......Remains The Same

Best Answer

No, and I have no clue.

Best Answer

They almost alway are in favor of the mom

Best Answer