churinga churinga 70+, M 12 Answers Jun 27, 2010

I wouldn't say "most". Christians are a pretty varied bunch. There have been 100,000 different sects of Christianity since Christ. <br />
I see the drift of your question though. I'm a Christian, and so called Christians have caused more doubt in my life than non- Christians.

Best Answer

The ones who shout from the roof tops...yes. But the real believers, who live quiet lives of their faith, with no need to be noticed....no...they actually are the ones who invite others to inquire.

Best Answer

I disagree, we are called to be the "light" of the world, the "salt" of the earth, to "sound" the alarm.

Joel 2:1 Blow ye the trumpet in Zion, and sound an alarm in my holy mountain: let all the inhabitants of the land tremble: for the day of the LORD cometh, for it is nigh at hand;

So we are told NOT to be quiet but to speak the truth at every opportunity with love and understanding.

Best Answer

no. It's actually a tiny amount that are annoying. people pay attention to them the way the news only shows bad stuff even though MILLIONS of good things happen every day. The HUGE majority of us are just trying to live our lives like everyone else.

Best Answer

Carl Jung once said, "there was only one Christ and he died on the cross". In my opinion, followers of any one belief system are forced to discard any other spiritual information that they come across. This confirms their beliefs in the one religion and yet closes them down, so while it raises them up it also has a deleterious effect. If Christians would STOP identifying themselves as Christians and instead be GOD-ians they would do well. A lot of us believe that Jesus' real purpose was to get people back to the ONE, from which we came ("It is not I but the father that dwelleth within me that doeth the works"). Religionists have destroyed religion.

Best Answer

Yes<br />
They are all Weirdos

Best Answer

It's time for the hypocrites to insult the hypocrites.<br />
Let's slap our knees and blow into bottles while Uncle Darlin picks the banjo!

Best Answer

wow!!!!...have to give it to flowersnbutterflies,she can speak for me anytime!

Best Answer

No! <br />
we are not weirdos

Best Answer

Joel 2:1 Blow ye the trumpet in Zion, and sound an alarm in my holy mountain: let all the inhabitants of the land tremble: for the day of the LORD cometh, for it is nigh at hand;<br />
There will be those who are offended and rightly so. Their spirit does not agree with God's spirit plain and simple.

Best Answer