theentertainer theentertainer 22-25, F 11 Answers Nov 7, 2011

I hope not ! : )

Best Answer

Maybe for $ex but the problem is its like being with a little kid and its kinda gross even though she maybe hot - others put the hot first but there are plenty of hot 30 and 40 year old somethings

Best Answer

: )

Best Answer

I know what you mean....and it's amazing how many little kids are overseas fighting in Iraq. ....

Best Answer

Older you get younder you like (Legal age)<br />
Younger you are older you like

Best Answer

Yes of course I know someone did the same and he was married and had 3 kids and than went out with a younger women in mid 20s and now they are divorce.

Best Answer

How about a guy in his 50's being attracted to, (physically and mentally) to a "younger" woman in her late 30's or mid 40's? It can and does happen. <br />
How about a guy in his late 50's (like me) being attracted to a "younger" woman in her late 40's to late 50's? I like that idea a lot, and, YES it does happen.<br />
I am always open to private debate on this issue and all others.

Best Answer

If the younger woman will have them, yes, most of the time they are interested. Young women are often pretty and they are at the age of fertility which appeals to an man's basic reproductive instinct. Young women are naive and easy to fool. They tend to be very devoted when they believe they are in love and/or loved. What's not to like?

Best Answer

depends how you define "interested" i guess. most of my partners have preferred older women. that is, older than themselves but it doesn't have to be by much.

Best Answer

If a guy of 40 can catch a 20 year old it is a feather in his cap and a spoke in her wheel!

Best Answer

i'll tell you in about ten years

Best Answer