theentertainer theentertainer 22-25, F 12 Answers Nov 7, 2011

I hope not ! : )

Best Answer

Maybe for $ex but the problem is its like being with a little kid and its kinda gross even though she maybe hot - others put the hot first but there are plenty of hot 30 and 40 year old somethings

Best Answer

: )

Best Answer

I know what you mean....and it's amazing how many little kids are overseas fighting in Iraq. ....

Best Answer

Older you get younder you like (Legal age)<br />
Younger you are older you like

Best Answer

Yes of course I know someone did the same and he was married and had 3 kids and than went out with a younger women in mid 20s and now they are divorce.

Best Answer

How about a guy in his 50's being attracted to, (physically and mentally) to a "younger" woman in her late 30's or mid 40's? It can and does happen. <br />
How about a guy in his late 50's (like me) being attracted to a "younger" woman in her late 40's to late 50's? I like that idea a lot, and, YES it does happen.<br />
I am always open to private debate on this issue and all others.

Best Answer

depends how you define "interested" i guess. most of my partners have preferred older women. that is, older than themselves but it doesn't have to be by much.

Best Answer

If a guy of 40 can catch a 20 year old it is a feather in his cap and a spoke in her wheel!

Best Answer

i'll tell you in about ten years

Best Answer

I can't speak for others, but I do. It's comes with a mid-life crises, darling.

Best Answer