diablicaca diablicaca 26-30, F 13 Answers Nov 29, 2012 in Hobbies

Now listen don't make fun of the Americans as they are very nice people

Best Answer

Yes they are very nice warmongers.

Best Answer

Not everyone voted for George Bush Jr in 2004.

Best Answer

More like coloring books and Sports Illustrated. Notice his recent absence during the Presidential campaign?

Best Answer

I'm actually testing that theory now...we'll soon find out

Best Answer

I truly believe that there are stupid people then there are less stupid people, then very smart people however I have faith that each of them at the very least have some potential to be very intelligent on at least one aspect of life. That aspect life of may be hunting, fishing, coin collecting, however futile their intelligence and smartness is, I am greatly humbled when I see even the most barbaric of men display signs of greater sense even through the most futile of actions. In large part what I am saying is that there is intelligence in everyone, others it just may be harder to find in than others.

Best Answer

Fortunately YES... and whole lot of opportunity and business for the Education Industry.

A Degree & Masters program in Common Sense can be a great hit across the world.

Best Answer

Well how dumb is this dumb?

Best Answer

No they are even more...

Best Answer

Yes, never underestimate the idiocy of human beings.

Best Answer